Who would it be?

rogue

And I was positive you guys were going to say Mathers for Hierophant.

Ross G Caldwell

lampkin said:
And I was positive you guys were going to say Mathers for Hierophant.

I personally don't get much "feeling" from Mathers, and Crowley's remarks about the Initiator seeming "mysterious, even sinister" and "enjoying a very secret joke at somebody's expense", and "distinctly sadistic", have always, from the beginning, stuck with me for this card. Those feelings and that depiction, whatever his other qualifications, don't match Mathers for me.

Ross

ravenest

Okay, we need Mathers, agreed, lets put him in Card VI with Mrs. Horos

Aeon418

Mrs Horos. ROFL :laugh:

FaireMaiden

Hmmm... Well... So far, I see Crowley as The Fool... Aiwass as The Magus... Nuit as The Priestess... Lady Frieda Harris as the Empress... Osiris as The Emperor... Allan Bennett as The Hierophant... MacGregor & Moina as The Lovers... Lon Milo DuQuette as The Chariot... Liber Legis as Adjustment... Eliphas Levi as The Hermit... A Roulette Wheel as Fortune, *lol*... Leila Waddell as Lust... Victor Neuberg as The Hanged Man... Isis as Death... Dion Fortune as Art... L. Ron Hubbard as The Devil...

And that's as far as I've gotten...

Yeah, I know... I'm a freak, *lol*

ETA: Okay... here's the rest of the Majors, *lol*

Chronozon as The Tower... The Azoth as The Star... Leah Hirzig as The Moon... Horus as The Sun... An Astrolabe as The Aeon... An Astrological Chart as The Universe...

rogue

I think of Hubbard as Temperance (Art) though, since that was his whole message. Besides, only LaVey could be the devil.

Lleminawc

Just though of Robert Anton Wilson for the Magus. Or perhaps the Fool.

What's he doing? I dunno, levitating the Pentagon or something like that.

ravenest

What about the Chariot ... Apollo 11 ?

rogue

What about JFK?