need help identifying a deck, please!

rwcarter

Looks like a Japanese/Manga tarot, which aren't usually easy to find here in America. Unfortunately, that's all the help I can be.

RavenDarkWind

It's the Delos Tarot, apparently. I found an app for it by a corporation called EZHLD, but I can't find a physical deck.

Nina*

I just got this and it's just wonderful.

Anyone else have it by now?

RiverRunsDeep

I just got this and it's just wonderful.

Anyone else have it by now?

Yes! I found this deck on ebay and received it last week. It's an "easy reader" with wonderful colors, and I love the whimsical, childlike images. I have the standard size. Which size do you have?

Tarotwolf

I have the 3x5" size and you're quite right regarding your description. It's a cute, colorful deck. The booklet is in Korean but the side of the box says - "...a faithful reproduction of the original deck created by Pamela coleman smith in 1909...". Well, I guess so if you consider manga style drawings a faithful reproduction! It's a totally enjoyable, high quality deck! Just one other observation, the box says "illustrated by Delos"; so apparently the deck is named after the artist.

Nina*

Yes! I found this deck on ebay and received it last week. It's an "easy reader" with wonderful colors, and I love the whimsical, childlike images. I have the standard size. Which size do you have?

I have the smaller sized one. I didn't want to spend too much until I'd seen the quality, but after receiving it I'm going to get the standard too.

I love the images but also the colours; they're really stunning.

Yes, the book really isn't necessary at all although it could have been fun to be able to read it.