Legacy of the Divine Tarot- general dicussion

Hemera

Here´s our new study group for this awesome deck.
Who wants to join?
Feel free to start threads for any card you like, but please remember to let Sulis know of the new thread.

Silaria

Thanks for getting this started!

I'm very interested in the study group for this deck but probably won't be able to join in until after the holidays. There just aren't enough hours in the day for everything that needs to be done.

PAMUYA

I want to thank Hemera for getting this started! Thank you !!! This is an awesome deck and can't wait to get started on studying the cards.

scottyramone

Could someone please tell me what the symbol on the chain in the Death card is?

scottyramone

Awwwww, thank you! any of the books i have, use a different symbol for Pluto.

now that i know that, i was wondering what Pluto had to do with the Death as i thought Scorpio was the astrological sing with it.
But thanks to Wiki. i found out, A commonly used keyword for Pluto is "transformation", and Pluto is called "the great renewer", and is considered to represent the part of a person that destroys in order to renew.

I am relatively new to Tarot and don't know much about astrology. But i love the way you incorporated it so artistically in the cards. I have now been researching it and learning a bit about it. I can see i have a lot to learn, but it really makes me appreicait my deck so much more.

Thanks for such a wonderful gift!

Bonnie

Signs & Symbols

I am delighted to find a study group for this deck - I can't wait to get started!

Blessings,
Bonnie

Leisa

Legacy Spread

I've been designing spreads for this deck. Here is the first one. Its very simple.

--3--
1--2

1. What Legacy have I inherited?
2. What is My Legacy?
3. What do I need to work on right now?

Shuffle the cards between each draw while you thing about the position.

Note: This would be a good spread to just use the major arcana only. An option for position two is to go through the deck and select what you would like your legacy to be. If you draw a card for position two that you don’t like, spend time to consider why you don’t like it as a legacy. Continue till you find the Legacy you wish to leave behind. The cards drawn before the Legacy card can be used as things to work on in position three.

Leisa

Pluto is the Modern Ruler for Scorpio

Pluto has connections to death and the underworld

scottyramone said:
Awwwww, thank you! any of the books i have, use a different symbol for Pluto.

now that i know that, i was wondering what Pluto had to do with the Death as i thought Scorpio was the astrological sing with it.
But thanks to Wiki. i found out, A commonly used keyword for Pluto is "transformation", and Pluto is called "the great renewer", and is considered to represent the part of a person that destroys in order to renew.

13WildMoons

Anyone interested in getting this going again??? *fingers crossed*