What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

Nemia

The Dreaming Way Lenormand just arrived! I love the Dreaming Way Tarot and I'm happy to have this deck - although its quirkiness would have probably confused me had it been my first deck. Each card gives clue to broaden the interpretations, a bit like tarot - and this is not how I work with the Lenormand. But I think we'll get along, the little deck and I :)

Gwynydd

My Weiss Eule lenormand came today ❤ it was ridiculously cheap and so pretty. I think it will be one of my favourites!

EmpyreanKnight

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand is coming my way! I hope it doesn't take until next month though.

Magrataya

I just ordered Pixie's Lenormand and I cannot wait until it arrives, I am so looking forward to it!

EmpyreanKnight

After weeks of waiting, I finally got Pixie's Astounding Lenormand in my paws. A really fitting companion for the PCS Centennial Tarot. If only I have time I'd start working on it pronto.

Village Witch

Judith Bärtschi Lenormand.

I'm so excited! *squeals*

Village Witch

I forgot that I also ordered the Mystical Kipper Deck and The Art of Kipper Reading book. (Gifts from my sister for my birthday.)

Denever

Burning Serpent Oracle.

Barleywine

Burning Serpent Oracle.

Hopefully you're getting Rachel Pollack's companion book with that. I found it exceptional, as is the deck once you reconcile to the handful of changes Place made.