P of S/5 of S as near future/outcome

wheelie

Using a Radiant Waite deck from a tin onto a yellow silk handkerchief, I asked about a class I offer in fall semester.

It's a special class that helps students who would normally need remedial classes go ahead and take a college English class with "just-in-time" help. I designed it and have been tweaking and teaching it since 2012, but it is clunky. It's hard to advertise, recruit, and schedule--among other things.

As I consider some new things, I did Joan Bunning's Celtic Cross spread.
Giving me the most trouble are the card for near future, Page of Swords, and the Outcome Card, Five of Swords.
I will throw in the Guidance or Key Factor card, Ace of Cups Rx, although I have a better feel for it's meaning.

I guess the following:

Page of Swords = a new plan or idea or message is needed and coming.

Five of Swords = continued loss and difficulty must be faced.

Ace of Cups Rx = be careful about pouring out heart and building relationships in this project.

I would love to have help and insights!

headincloud

Page of Swords indicates children with learning difficulties particularly Asperger and autism. It shows an assertive mindset on your part but there look to be some pretty blunt words with someone here.

five of Swords is conflict and arguments if this is likely, if it's a battle you're having inwardly then perhaps you've bitten off more than you can chew.

Ace of Cups Rx You're really not happy with the way things are going and there's disappointment, a sense of being used or manipulated often accompanies the card rx.

wheelie

Thank you so much, headincloud. You have certainly jogged my intuition!

Page of Swords indicates children with learning difficulties particularly Asperger and autism. It shows an assertive mindset on your part but there look to be some pretty blunt words with someone here.

The part about children is unlikely here, but this being an assertive mindset on my part would be a fantastic read.

five of Swords is conflict and arguments if this is likely, if it's a battle you're having inwardly then perhaps you've bitten off more than you can chew.

This is also a nice read for inner or outer arguments.

Ace of Cups Rx You're really not happy with the way things are going and there's disappointment, a sense of being used or manipulated often accompanies the card rx.

This is definitely a key issue that I would like to turn into guidance or advice!