Natalie Rose Lenormand

greatdane

WOW! BEAUTIFULLY DONE!

CONGRATS...AGAIN!

Glitterbird

VERY cool!
Geez your fast!

PattyMc

Love these! Now the decision...poker or mini, numbers or not numbers, hmmmm..maybe all the above!! :)

Patty

Margo9023

These are beautifu!!!!! I luv them all. And, having doing it with your daughter really makes this a special project.

Luv & Peace,
Margo :heart:

tarotlyn

:heart::) This is such a beautiful deck... awesome! Really LOVE this one! :heart:

You are so very talented!

:heart: Hugs,
Lyn

MoonGypsy

Oh my goddess, seven s! Natalie Rose got finished while i was ill? i am in shock...:p
i LOVE it!!! The Wintry aspects are [pardon the pun] so very cool!!! Well Done!!!

Oh i just love the Winter Solstice Edition...sigh...

Nemia

Oh, this is lovely. I love the connection between the name Natalie and winter solstice. Natale domini, birth of the Lord, connects the name to Christmas conventionally, but if you read the dominus in its original sense, as Lord of the Sun, than Natalie is born on the day the sun is reborn. On winter solstice.

seven stars

Oh, this is lovely. I love the connection between the name Natalie and winter solstice. Natale domini, birth of the Lord, connects the name to Christmas conventionally, but if you read the dominus in its original sense, as Lord of the Sun, than Natalie is born on the day the sun is reborn. On winter solstice.

Ya Natalie was actually born in July (on a magic date - 7-7-93)....not exactly appropriate for the name Natalie, I know. She was just such a beautiful fat little snow-white baby, I wanted to name her something I thought was as beautiful as she was (first child haha) I knew Natalie was a winter name but I just liked it with Rose. I did not know that about the Lord of the Sun, that's interesting I'll have to tell her! =)))

Nemia

More about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus

It is commonly claimed that the date of 25 December for Christmas was selected in order to correspond with the Roman festival of Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, or "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun", but this view is challenged.

Actually, I didn't know that this view has been challenged. Wether it's true or not, it's a nice coincidence ;-) and a very lovely name.

GryffinSong

This is a stunning deck! I hope I can afford to buy it!