Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group -professions- case studies 5 & 6

Sylvie Steinbach

Skydancer

"doctor, nurse, psychologists, soulmates
professional association, union, lobbyist

soulmate doesn't apply here so -- I'm going to say a medical professional who would be part of that type professional associaton, and he may be lobbying for better things, being actively involved in social change. Medical change."

Always remember that the fox referred to an employed job not a business or self-employment.
That being said, you did find the solution to this one: it is indeed either a nurse or a doctor or any medical professional with the association dog + tree + fox,

and the person probably works at a hospital (association tower + garden) probably the main hospital in town!

Union, lobbyist won't apply here because of the association on the left. You must intergrate the left and the right together not seperate the sides. Of course 'soulmates' is not part of this exercise. :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Skydancer

<<15-bear + 32-moon + 14-fox + 4-house + 20-garden

Okay -
financial instability, creative cash flow, royalties
large estate, theater, restaurant, large family

So for profession I'd go with theater - and royalties from others performing his work. It's always a gamble, theater, hence financial instability - and then creative cash flow. It could be restaurant also --- but I think I would go with theater unless client gave more information.
Large family could also indicate all the producers and artists, and actors, etc. that would be involved - actually with theater OR restaurant!!>>

The fox is for employment and therefore does not apply to royalties and passive income in the frame of looking for professions. An owner does not show with the fox by the way. The fish is used for business in general!

Therefore this is not the right answer... Restaurant is the most likely answer (and full service catering in some extend if verified).

Skydancer

Shoot - I've got to remember that about the fox!

Okay - now to finish up on the others. I have them printed out.

Thanks ~~ I'm still plugging away.

*S*

Sylvie Steinbach

Business case studies

I will be posting case studies 7 and 8 on business shortly so that you can experience the difference...to be continued.

Sylvie Steinbach

Important message

This is an interactive course where all the threads can be expanded either within the topic of the case studies but also by requesting other topics not conver yet.

I do check the threads on a regular basis and even if nothing seems to be active for a little while it does not mean I am not hosting this workshop anymore.

I hope you enjoy the case studies and learn to use your deck in a more effective way. I am available to answer questions on the thread marked by Q&A.

Good continuation...

Aristede

Hi Sylvie,

Here's my take on Case studies 5 & 6:

Case study 5
Identify the profession based on this result:

15-bear + 32-moon + 14-fox + 4-house + 20-garden

Answer:

I thought this one was a little tough, and I'm not sure if I'm on the right track here. The fox is the key card showing that the profession is a job with a regular paycheck. Bear + moon shows a management position in some creative field. The house + garden shows a small business that deals with the public such as a restaurant or theater.

The bear represents the stomach and diet and nutrition, so it supports the idea of a restaurant, and the moon can represent the entertainment field which would support the theater idea.

I would say this is a management position in a restaurant or theater that allows for managing in a creative way.

Case study 6

Same inquiry.

18-dog + 5-tree + 14-fox + 19-tower + 20-garden

Answer:

This one was much easier for me. The dog + tree is a doctor or nurse. Tower + garden is a medium or large corporation or government institution that deals with the public.

I would say that this position is a health professional who works in a large clinic or hospital.

Thanks,
JD

LisaW

Case #5

Identify the Profession:

15-bear + 32-moon +14-fox + 4-house + 20-garden

A couple of ideas popped into my mind, but I'll see if this one fits:

Door # 1 : A psychic/spiritual advisor!

(32-moon + 14-fox) you have someone who either uses their intuition or creativity in their job.
I would guess that they work from home (14-fox + 3-house) but they have alot of people coming to their home (3-house + 20-garden), including well known people (moon) or they have a great reputation for what they do, which brings more people.
And their income fluctuates depending on how many readings they do.

Door # 2: An actor, or someone in entertainment

(32-moon +14-fox) refers to a creative job, artistic gig...combined with the fluctuating income of (15-bear + 32-moon) - which also could bring royalties..
(4-house +20-garden) hints at theatre or media work with audiences...

But I like Door #1 ! :)

Now I'll do case study #6 --

LisaW

case study# 6

Identify the profession:

18-dog + 5- tree + 14-fox + 19-tower + 20-garden

guess before looking at the book:

A health care professional, who works either in a big hospital, or a professional building (like an HMO) with a lot of patients...

book: (18-dog +5-tree) doctors, nurses, psychologists
(19-tower + 20 garden) network/professional organization

Hey, this is starting to click! :laugh:

Sylvie Steinbach

Jd

This is right on! even the way you break it down and how you demonstrate your thought process is perfect! I have nothing to add to your answer...It is true that the restaurant or the theater work could be the right answer. On the second case there is only one option! Hospital professional.

I think you got the hand of it so let's see if i am right. Up to the next cases..

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

I will address your first answer:

If a professional psychic work out of his or her home it is not a fox key card!!!
The person will be self employed and therefore has her/his own business. This deduction of door 1 is incorrect in this particular example. Even a phone psychic is not employee. Usually independant contractor who can set his/her own hours and gets paid by percentage.

The second option is closer in a sense that an entertainment oriented job is possible. But an employee has rarely fluctuations in his or her paycheck!!! Actually if it was a case study about what KIND of BUSINESS this individual will be doing your suggestions will have been fine! BUT we ask to ID the profession.

Look at JD break down on how he fist indicate the key card use and its definition. Then he proceed from the left and gets his deductions. Then he goes on the right and with the entire story make his final answer. Stick in the future to such presentation and you will avoid this kind of problem.

By saying the key card is: FOX, regular employment, paycheck etc...
You will have caught yourself by thinking a psychic do not receive a regular paycheck so wrong answer. OR you will have thought an actor is not your typical 9 to 5 kind, and he or she works by gig...so maybe not the best answer. Who could be having a work in an entertainment location?

See, by working that way you find the answer that fit the definitions. Refer to your book from time to time so you don't get distracted...

Keep going....

Identify the Profession:

15-bear + 32-moon +14-fox + 4-house + 20-garden

A couple of ideas popped into my mind, but I'll see if this one fits:

Door # 1 : A psychic/spiritual advisor!

(32-moon + 14-fox) you have someone who either uses their intuition or creativity in their job.
I would guess that they work from home (14-fox + 3-house) but they have alot of people coming to their home (3-house + 20-garden), including well known people (moon) or they have a great reputation for what they do, which brings more people.
And their income flucuates depending on how many readings they do.

Door # 2: An actor, or someone in entertainment

(32-moon +14-fox) refers to a creative job, artistic gig...combined with the flucuating income of (15-bear + 32-moon) - which also could bring royalties..
(4-house +20-garden) hints at theatre or media work with audiences...