Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Sexuality

indianstorm

cases on sexuality

'Focusing on Karl and the man key card we have:

20 Garden + 13 Child + 28 Man + 32 Moon + 8 Coffin + 29 Woman + 6 Clouds + 11 whip + 30 Lily + 31 Sun'

Analysis:

Key card-28 Man

Recent past-

20 garden- social scene,outgoing
13 child- child like predisposition ie- curiosity/testing/experimenting/-:)

man

now,,
32 moon- feelings/emotions
8 coffin- closed in, low mood/rejection
combined - feeling low/upset/depressed
29-woman- about a woman

6 clouds- confusion/ambivalence
11 whip- sexuality
30 lily- lover/male energy/older men
31 sun- good prospects

inferences-
recently- Karl very outgoing guy, has childlike qualities /also femine features (pretty boy)- also may look younger than his age. his emotions in the future, he will be feeling low and closed off by a woman/women- he feels rejected by one in particular- this causes confusion about his sexuality- and may experiment/try his luck with older men- and he might be better off with the sun on his side--:)
ergo- straight first then he becomes gay after having a postive experience with men..

'So we focus on Fred and the key card man. Here are the cards:

26 Book + 32 Moon + 28 Man + 20 Garden + 6 Clouds + 30 Lily + 22 Crossroad + 11 Whip + 18 Dog + 9 Bouquet + 29 Woman'

Key cards- 28 Man, 6 Clouds, 11 Whip, 18 Dog

Analysis
26-Book- secrets/ unrevealed info
32 Moon -feelings/emotions/pretty with feminine features

Man

20 Garden- social scene, outgoing
6- Clouds- ambivalence, uncertainty
30-lily- male lovers/older men, masculine energy
22 crossroad- choices!!!
11 whip- sexual orientation
18 Dog- friend/friendship/ male friend??
9 Bouquet- pretty/ female--
29-Woman- lady

Inference:
Secret feelings , quite outgoing/?promiscuous- some ambivalenve around him- choices of lovers particularly male- also has a friendship/relationship and affections with a pretty female as well-- well- this man is probably bisexual- promiscuous- advise he is not suitable candidate for commitment--

Phoenix Rising

That was a tricky one, I can see how I went wrong, so will keep a note of that.

Question: what happens if there are more than 5 cards between the key cards (man or woman) and the whip card? It would get quite confusing and difficult to read especially if there are 20 cards between.

Sylvie Steinbach

Multi level readings

In a multi level readings you may have to lay all the cards of the deck to get all the key cards you are seeking, on the table face up! So yes it will be a lot but that is the way you can answer multi topics on one spread. If there were a myriad of cards between the man key -or woman key card- and the whip then be it! you only concentrate on the immediate surroundings cards anyway - 3 on each side.

The multi level reading is not for the beginners. You have to be clear in you mind on what you are seeking to know and on your key cards. But if you are sharp you will find interesting information in one pull of cards. As I mentioned in the book you may end up with the last card of the deck up...

Again refer to my answers on the 2 cases to see how to approach sexuality in your readings.