The Dark Angels Tarot

OctoberGwen

gregory said:
Nope. Any PARTICULAR card you need to see ? I COULD scan a few tomorrow....
Nah, that's okay. :)
Thank you for the offer, though.

Hemera

gregory said:
Nope. Any PARTICULAR card you need to see ? I COULD scan a few tomorrow....
Oh yes, please scan a few of your own favorite cards if you have time! I´d love to see some more of this deck.

gregory

OK. Here are some cards I really like - I couldn't be bothered to pick favourites and am not even sure I could have done so. But I did pick ones that weren't already shown on the AT decks area !

But seriously - just buy it. You'll be glad you did !

Attachments

• angels.jpg
    angels.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 186
  • angels 1.jpg
    angels 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 179

MoonGypsy

* Groan*...:p That did it for me! Lovely! :heart: Thanks, gregory...i think! :laugh:

Hugs,
MGxxx

Moona

I have been trying to control my overbuying but obviously this isn´t the right moment for that.

Metafizzypop

That deck is so nice it hurts. I'm actually in physical pain when I look at it.

irmata

Seeing further scans from gregory, I realise the perfect soundtrack for this deck is Type O Negative :)

Metafizzypop

Nox Arcana would be good, too.

Queen of Disks

Thank you Gregory, I will probably end up getting this deck!

Sinduction

I was thinking Skinny Puppy, more specifically "Smothered Hope." :D

I'm still on the fence. I really need to see the whole deck before I buy nowadays.

I'm not feeling the numbers instead of naming the card. I'd rather have names than numbers. I'm gonna be looking at XIV and trying to remember which darn card it is! :D And then it doesn't matter if Strength and Justice are switched or not. Although, it does get points for not having the names in 8 different languages, that annoys me more.

I'm just nit-picking in a lame attempt to de-enable myself....