What book/movie worlds do you wish had Tarots?

Padma

Deadwood, Justified, Game of Thrones and Reign...

Lucas Prince of Cats

As some here mentioned before, the Golden Compass series and Mists of Avalon series.

I also could see Douglas Adams' "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series featuring some zany intergalactic form of Tarot cards - skillfully designed by mice, of course!

I was just going to mention the Hitchhikers Guide!

Philistine

A Harold and Maude deck!

A John Waters deck!

[. . .] I want a whole Coen Brothers deck!

I'd be all over these. Basically any cult movie or great director. Tarot of Ingmar Bergman, anybody? (Yeah, no.)

schizandra

Sword Art Online!

Kirito would be The Fool, Asuna would be High Priestess or Moon, Yui would be The Star, the fall of Aincrad would be the Tower, and storylines of the virtual worlds + the real could be the suits. :D

Zephyros

One Hundred Years of Solitude

I don't even know how many people are in that book, more than enough for a Tarot deck, probably, and most of them have the same names anyway, but it could be amazing. Melquíades could be the Magician, José Arcadio Buendía could be the Emperor, Úrsula the Empress, Mr. Brown from the Banana Company the Tower... lots of possibilities.

EmpyreanKnight

I think a Borgia deck would be very feasible. It can be based on either the Canal+ or the Showtime series, though I'm leaning towards the former. A Tudors Tarot also sounds rather good, but with six queens, where will we put the other two?

And how about an Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles deck? Or one based on the Wraeththu series by Storm Constantine? Ah, but these would be so luscious!

We already have a Byzantine Tarot, how about an Imperial Rome Tarot, based on the books by Tacitus, Suetonius, and Dio Cassius, or even recently by Colleen McCullough or Tom Holland? Or even an Ancient Rome Tarot based on the surviving works of Titus Livy and Plutarch? These would be monumental and must be planned carefully. The Byzantine was based on archetypes and general personages. An interesting Roman deck would have to be character-based for me, though I can be persuaded otherwise.

jema

I am still missing a WoW tarot

Brilliance

I wish there was a Winnie The Pooh Tarot :D