WHAT Tarot Deck are You?

yannie

Haha, I got -

Archeon Tarot
You are someone who follows your instincts and trusts your intuition, even when they lead to unknown realms. You are a keen observer and see things that others miss, especially in the symbolism of the deep subconscious. You have a dark, seductive beauty. You are Archeon Tarot.

Hmm.

WolfyJames

Fun quiz.

Golden Tarot

You have refined taste and a real appreciation of beauty. You place a high value on the traditional cornerstones of culture.

You are the splendor of mankind’s most glorious artistic achievements. You are the expression of enlightenment. You are the wisdom of the ages. You are elegant and classic. You are Golden Tarot.

Grizabella

Yep, they're pushing the Renaissance deck. That's what I got. But on some of the questions, the lesser of evils had to be what I picked because none of the choices fit. :p

lalalibra

Renaissance tarot for me too (I knew I should have picked riding across Europe on a black Harley with the wind in my hair!) I do like the deck but thought it was OOP. I could buy it just to make me forgive Williams the PoMo Tarot :D

I did pick that (riding across Europe on a black Harley with the wind in my hair), but I got the Renaissance Tarot anyway! :)

Padma

I'd like to think I'd be the Thoth, but I'd probably blow a couple of fuses and fry a few circuits trying to channel "the whole of (Crowley') Magickal Mind."

Yup - that'd be a heck of a download! :bugeyed:

LalaLibra, funny that you chose the motorcycle and got it anyways...I chose the Orient Express with white glove service, haha! ;) Memories of a past life...

Ibukole

I took the quiz and it looks like I am the Golden Tarot
Golden Tarot
You are the splendor of mankind’s most glorious artistic achievements. You are the expression of enlightenment. You are the wisdom of the ages. You are elegant and classic. You are Golden Tarot.

Ballerina

Golden Tarot

That was fun.

I got the Golden Tarot. I think I used to be more like it than I am now. My world has expanded in the last few decades. Still, I'd like to travel across Europe on the Orient Express with white glove service...sigh...

katey

Crystal Visions Tarot

You have a romantic nature and a whimsical spirit. You are energetic and inquisitive.

You are an intriguing mix of earthy and ethereal. You find inspiration all around you, in nature and in the fantastical realm. You express your many different moods through the colors you wear and the songs you sing. You are Crystal Visions Tarot.

I don't own this deck, but it does sound a lot like me! Fun!! :joke:

MissChiff

Crystal Visions Tarot

You have a romantic nature and a whimsical spirit. You are energetic and inquisitive.

You are an intriguing mix of earthy and ethereal. You find inspiration all around you, in nature and in the fantastical realm. You express your many different moods through the colors you wear and the songs you sing. You are Crystal Visions Tarot.

I don't own this deck, but it does sound a lot like me! Fun!! :joke:

This was mine also....😹

Disa

Woot!Woot!

Here's mine:

Deviant Moon :heart:

You are attracted to the esoteric and the evocative. You are not afraid to explore the shadow side of yourself.
Deviant Moon Tarot
You reflect the hidden meaning in moonlit dreamscapes. Where others see hopelessness and decay, you find beauty and new beginnings. Even during life’s darkest moments you retain your mischievous sense of humor. You are Deviant Moon Tarot.