Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 225 : November 21- November 27

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here - good from 11/2 -11/30 - ish

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Thelema Tarot
2. AJ - Thoth (greenie)
3. RiverRunsDeep - Anna K
4. katey - Gill Tarot
5. Scarlet Woodland - Tarot of the Hidden Realm & Animism &/or Tarot of Trees
6. Citrin - Raven's Prophecy
7. BodhiSeed - Deirdre of the Sorrows Tarot & Victorian Flower Oracle
8. TreeLeafe - Cephalopod Tarot & Wisdom of the Oracle
9. Madame Squee - Jolanda Tarot & Rodes-Sanchez TdM
10. jema - Chrysalis
11. swedishfish612 - Pearls of Wisdom Tarot

VGimlet

Taking a break from the Gill this week, and trying out the Thelema Tarot.

And I can tell I haven't had coffee yet because I've had to edit that sentence four times for it to make sense :confused: heh

AJ

as a quilter, we have a coffee threshold, when you can thread the machine while its running is about the top.

Greenie Thoth for me, thanks

RiverRunsDeep

Moving on to the Anna K this week. Thank you for the new thread, VG.

katey

I'm going to be getting it on with my new Gill Tarot! :thumbsup:

Scarlet Woodland

Excited to work with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm again as I feel like I only scratched the surface last time, but also not ready to let go of my Animism just yet so will be working with both this week :)

Citrin

Raven's Prophecy. :)

BodhiSeed

as a quilter, we have a coffee threshold, when you can thread the machine while its running is about the top.
Heehee :D :laugh:

I'm changing from trees to flowers this week; I'll be using the Deirdre of the Sorrows Tarot paired with the Victorian Flower Oracle.
Thanks for keeping us up and running VG.:heart:

DaughterOfDanu

I'll be spending some time with one of my favorite tarots the Cephalopod Tarot
It's the one deck that I almost immediately pick up on the message it is trying to convey. I have a lot of fondness for it because of that.

Oracle-wise I'll be working with the Wisdom of the Oracle deck.

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Jolanda Tarot and Rodes-Sanchez TdM.

Thank you, VG!