Zombie tarot - Nine of Cups

shadowdancer

Enjoying your own company eh. And who can blame you. After all, you don't have any worries, no putting up with a snoring farting mass of flesh each night. Nobody to hog the remote control. Just you. Well, you and a few zombies, but you seem to have them on the ropes for now. So what is holding you back? You are inches away from being almost in heaven with your own personal palmed beach. Or does that not float your boat quite as much as using a lurching undead for target practice. Mmm, I think you are a dark horse for sure. If anyone gets too close, or prejudges you by that is under that blanket. A bazooka for sure maybe, and not the sort they had been visualising. And isn't it nice to not need a guy to look out for you. You have been doing well by yourself for a long time, and are prepared to wait even longer to ensure nobody messes with your status quo there. Good for you. Just don't hang around more than you need to.

Attachments

• cups 9.jpg
    cups 9.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 330

krystalkitty

I think this card shows warmth, comfort and this desert island like a paradise so close u could hide away. You have made it perserved and still going strong it was worth it. I think this card also shows that she can not be complacent as she still has the gun at the ready despite her successful survival. I get an overall feeling of calmness from this card. This woman has a slight smile on a face.. really pleased with herself.