Collection of some Halloween themed spreads

Shambala

I would like to try this spread sometime! :)

This:

Morgana's Trick or Treat Spread

1. What do you want in your Halloween bag? (what is your goal?)
2. What costume are you wearing? (what role are you playing as you work toward that goal?)
3. Tricks (what is in your control - what 'tricks' can you do to work toward your goal?)
4. Treats (what isn't in your control - what 'treats' come to you without your effort?)
5. What do you take home? (what comes to you from this experience?)

janie144

What a great compilation of spreads :)

My favorite so far is the Haunted House spread!

Glass Owl

Cosmic Love Spread (11) by thirdlibra - This is based on the Florence + The Machine song by the same name.

********************11**
**1,2 crossing******10****
****3*4*********9*******
********5*****8*********
**********6*7***********

Card 1
A falling star fell from your heart, and landed in my eyes...
The Starting Point. The natural state of rest for yourself or the relationship, what is being disturbed by...

Card 2
I screamed aloud as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind...
The Conflict.

Cards 3 & 4
The stars, the moon, they've all been blown out...
The result of he conflict - things lost, etc... The brightness, turned dark.

Card 5
You've left me in the dark...
Where you are at, having lost the above

Card 6
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight - In the shadow of your heart...
How the outside world or the other person is affecting you in your current position.

***(skipped ahead in the song)***

Card 7
I took the stars from our eyes...
The spark that could begin the road to healing the conflict

Card 8
And then I made a map...
Creation of your "map" - representation of the tools you'll need to climb the steep path ahead

Card 9
I knew that somehow, I could find my way back...
What will help give you faith that you CAN make it

Card 10
I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too...
Support from the outside - your other half, if you are using this as a relationship spread

Card 11
So I stayed in the darkness with you.
What brings you contentment, even in the dark. The point where you can decide to adjust to staying where you are - you've found the beauty of the darkness - or you can keep moving toward the light with the support and tools you've found on the way.

Glass Owl

A Summer Storm Spread (7) by Pook

1****************
*****2***********
***********3*****
********4********
*****5***********
***********6*****

~layed out to look like a lightningbolt~

1. is a weathermap ~ the situation as it appears from overhead (an overview of the situation)

2. is the clouds ~ what brought it on

3. is the lightning ~ the most dangerous and volitile part of the situation

4. is the thunder ~ how the situation is expressed, ie... do you verbalize the situation or keep quiet, rant and rave or calmly and rationally discuss the matter

5. Is the rain ~ downpour or sprinkle, how serious the situation is/can become

6. the mud puddle ~ whats left over after the rain stops

7. the sunshine returns ~ how/what dries up the rain.... resolution, the end, the outcome

Shade

I love revisiting this every year. After using the Season of the Witch spread I now use the Skull position to mean "The Fear you need to Face." Ancestral info never really made sense in it, I admit it. I would be very open to hearing alternate names for that position as the original spread was based on a figurine of a witch I saw one day.

This has me wanting to look through all the spreads in the Lo Scarabeo LWBs for dark decks.

Glass Owl

The Solstice Light Spread by Christine Jette (6)

---1---
2-----3
4-----5
---6---

Card 1 - Returning Hope: What are you hopeful about? If this card feels negative to you, it depicts painful issues that will be resolved or healed in the coming year. Remember, all cards show a spectrum of life, from happy to sad, and offer opportunities to learn wisdom.

Card 2 - Making Wishes: What does your heart desire? Again, if you don't like the card, it is because it depicts an uncomfortable situation that you wish were different.

Card 3 - Seeking Visions: What is your vision for the future? Where do you see yourself next year at this time? Do a three-card timeline reading from chapter 2 if you need to clarify the meaning of position three.

Card 4 - Sense of Balance: What will restore balance to your life? If the card feels negative, it is because it shows and area of your life that is out of balance and where you need to focus your efforts to restore order.

Card 5 - Goodwill Toward Others: Your expression of love, Yule is the season of giving. In what way can you open your heart to others? If this card makes you uncomfortable, it indicates a situation in need of repair, forgiveness, or making an amend. Note whether card four, your sense of balance, is related to card five, goodwill toward others.

Card 6 - Advice: The next step. Planning. The action card. What can you do on the mundane level during the winter months to make your hopes and wishes real?

Glass Owl

Bewitched Spread (5) By Waleswoman

**1*****4
****2**3

1. Bewitched, things that are illusions/things that hold you

2. Beware! obstacles, things to watch out for

3. Be Gone! Things that need to change, be rid of or passing from the present

4. Believe Things to hold on to, attitude to develop or persue

5. Behold What is real, what is in front of you or coming

Glass Owl

The Shadow Side (11) by Ocean Bliss

This spread is pretty good for exploring your shadow side and traits that you believe are not so desirable.

**4*****1**
***5***2***
****6*3****
*****7*****
*8*9*10*11*

1. What you consider your best trait.
2. What you like to show to others.
3. What people like about you.
4. What you consider your worst trait.
5. What you hide from others.
6. What people dislike about you.
7. Your shadow self.
8. What you can learn from your shadow self.
9. How you can benefit from your shadow self
10. How to use your dark or hidden side.
11. How you can use your light or obvious side.

Glass Owl

The Realm of the Spirits Spread (5) by Lisa Hunt

The Realm of the Spirits Spread (5) by Lisa Hunt from the Ghosts & Spirits Tarot.

Use the Realm of the Spirits spread to unearth whatever haunts your past and to free yourself to enjoy the present.

1. Spirit of the Present: The right now, inspirations, concerns, anything that feels missing.
2. Ghost of the Past: whatever is lurking from the past that needs liberating
3. What frightens you: What is buried in the subconscious and needs to be faced and confronted.
4. What lifts your spirits: that which brings joy and liberation that needs to be embraced more fully.
5. Spirit of the Future: one you have removed the cobwebs of doubt, you are ready to move towards your chosen destiny.