Simple Straight Forward Ex lover Spread. Try it!

SilentxMoon

Hello all! I recently just made this spread for all of you who want the straight forward answers. If you want to know if you will reunite/get back together with your ex, here's a simple spread.
The layout.

**1**
*2***3*
***4***
***5***
*6***7*

1.) What is going on in his/her life right now?(A new love/crush/interest?A problem, etc.)
2.) What should you do to/change about yourself to make the relationship possible?
3.) How does he/she feel about you?
4.) How does he/she see you as?
5.) Advice?
6.) What may be preventing you and him from getting back together?*(If you get a person card, like the Page, Knight, Queen, or King, it symbolizes some competition you have. This question can be related to #1, if it is a love/crush/or interest in someone.)*
7.)Will you get back together?

Feel free to change it up if you'd like by adding or removing the houses. But remember with which ever result you get, negative or positive, nothing is set in stone. The world is full of possibilities, and opportunities.
I would love some feedback, let me know how it goes for you.

Blessed Be!!!
:D

Shannon Rae

I only seemed to get asked the question, "Will I get him back?'' And this looks like the perfect spread. Thank you!

Wandering Soul

Thank-you for this useful spread. I really do like how it is laid out and the basic interpreations of the positions. Can I ask for some assistance with a spread I did in relation to this?

Background:
Recently I was contacted out of the blue by an ex who I have had no contact with for apprx. 8 months. The relationship itself ended on not such a great note and there were some hard feelings on both sides. Over the past month, since they sent me an IM, apologizing for various things and touched on different positive aspects of the relationship, this lead to some chatting back and forth on a regular basis with a light hearted aspect while keeping some distance to see if it was genuine. In short, I would like to try it again with this person but Iam very cautious.

The cards laid are as follows:

1- 5 Of Pentacles - From convo, I know they have had some real ups and downs lately
2- Wheel of Fortune - This kinda tells me to have patience and let the chips fall where they may as there is really nothing I can do to sway any reconciliation
3 - 5 of Swords - I think maybe they sense that I am far from the same person and they don't have that much pull over getting the response or reaction that they were used to getting...maybe?..I don't know.
4 - Page of Cups ? - Maybe that because we did laugh and have ben able to joke around over the phone, text..etc..this is refreshing from an emotional aspect?
5 -The Lovers - Iam at a total loss here
6- The Star - again, how can hopes and desires be preventing anything?..not too sure here.
7 - The World - To me, it means infinite possibilities and generally a good omen...but relatiing it back to any kind of relationship between us, Iam at a loss.

Input is GREATLY appreciated here and would be most valued.

Blessed Be!
Wandering Soul