Any spreads you want me to make?

rainwolf

*Due to the schedule I have during school quarters, I probably won't do spreads during this time. However it never hurts to ask, and at worst I'll give you a timeframe that is too long. Spread season is late december, late march, and summertime :)*

[size=+1]Random spreads follow this post.[/size]

Need a spread? I like to make spreads and I'm extending my abilities to those who need one.
PM me the question and any specifics you would like insight on.

Note 1: It would help if you have any specific questions or information you want answered within the spread so I can tie it in

Note 2: I will post the spread in a new thread, and have a link to it here (as per mod request)

Note 3: In the new thread I will include the story behind the question, but annonymous. If it is personal, no feedback of any type is required but the story will remain to put the spread in context

Note 4: I will try to make the spread in a timely fashion but I cannot always guarantee I will have a free schedule to make it right away. My turn around time can vary from an hour to a week. I will respond to your request with the time I expect to take.
--------------------------------------------------------------
[size=+2]TOC​
[/size](updated4/5)

Relationship spread--2
Mother-daughter relationship--7
Past life--14
Job Interview--15
Trouble with boss--17
Pro's and Con's spread--18
The ex spread--19
Group Dynamics--22
Pedigree--24
Block of Intuition--25
Relationship/conflict--26
Secret relationship--28
Advice column spread--31
Biased attraction--34
Friends and past lives--38
Progression--55
Lying spread--56
Geneology spread--57
Motivation/action--58
Job expectations--68

rainwolf

Relationship spread

This spread was requested from a person who wishes to remain annonymous, but it deals with relationships that may be going in different directions, and it explores each persons motives. By doing that, you can see what each person wants and if a deteriorating relationship is capable of being saved.

The spread is in the shape of two lines intersecting twice. It can be compared to a sine graph from math. The two intersecting points are the common points, while the arcs in the middle represent more....individual wants and desires, regardless of ration--it is the emotion speaking.
**********6************13
1****4*********8*****11**
**3***************10*****
2****5*********9*****12**
**********7************14

1- Where the husband comes from
2- Where the wife comes from
--analyze how these two cards differ or assimilate to one another--
3- Past environment of the two (together)
4- Personal motivations that would cause action of wife
5- Personal motivations that would cause action of husband
6- Advice for how to deal with husband
7- Advice for how to deal with wife
8- Plans for wife
9- Plans for husband
10- Present environment
11- Future influences for the husband
12- Future influences for the wife
13- Result based on current tendencies for husband
14- Result based on current tendencies for wife
Because there are dual parts for each person, you can compare the cards and see what is similar and what is different, so you can see what will happen between the two. Good luck!

PS:it can be used for any two person relationship really.

maltee

feedback on ur relationship spread

u describe the spread as two intersecting lines with the line begining with card 1 as representing the husband. however card no 8 position meaning is 'advise for how to deal with husband' should it not read as wife? the same applies for the other side??

rainwolf

Oh thank you for catching that! I'm fixing that right now; the lines are supposed to make roughly 2 U's.

Frostysunflower

Very Helpful

Let me know when you have changed it and can you repost the correct way. I have some things on my mind about someone I would love to do a reading with. Thank you.

bladeraven

lol...devil's advocate.....I'm curious....being inspired by the hurricane that is out in the gulf and just by the design of the "eye"...I was thinking that would make maybe a good "life changes or life storms" spread??

rainwolf

Mother Daughter relationship

Here are the main questions that want to be answered:
  • Childhood relationship impact
  • How she/I view situation
  • What to do to rid of past conditioning
  • Solution(s)

Here is the spread and positioning. I combined some parts to make it more specific:
...5...9...6.... <--rid of condition
1...2...3...4... <--impact
..8...10..7..... <--views

1. 1 and 2 are positive impacts. 1 is the 'what I know'
2. 1 and 2 are positive impacts. 2 is the 'what I don't know'
3. 3 and 4 are negative impacts. 3 is the 'what I don't know'
4. 3 and 4 are negative impacts. 4 is the 'what I know'
5. What to do to rid of past conditioning
6. What to do to rid of past conditioning
7. How you view entire situation
8. How she views entire situation
9. Solution/resultant of 'ridding past conditioning'. Can also be advice.
10. Solution/resultant of combining views and coming to understanding. Can also be advice.

autumn star

job interview spread

Hi rainwolf :)

I have been looking for a spread recently that I have been unable to find ... so if you are still offering to make spreads ... I have an idea.

A job interview spread - or if you have applied for a job spread ... like what the people are looking for and so on.

Or ... if you are not still offering but happen to know of a good spread for this situation I would really appreciate it :)

rainwolf

Hmm i think i know a book that might have it. I'll try to find it tonight, but definitely tomorrow when i am over at the other house.

rainwolf

Can't find it autumn star--any specific positionings you want? I can make it sometime today i think depending on when i get it. I think i have some general positions, i just want it to be...better lol.