Discussion: Magical Unicorns Oracle

Logiatrix

This thread is were you can share any insights, experiences and questions regarding the Magical Unicorns Oracle...
:)

sagewriter

hey there, thought i'd try and get this thread going. maybe by telling each other a few things about the deck?

1. How did you get this deck?
I ordered it from Amazon after spotting it on Aeclectic, the pictures reminded me of an old Unicorn calendar I cut up to cover my room with when I was younger!

2. How do you use your cards?
I draw one card when I feel I need a little boost from a positive reading!

3. What is your favourite card??
*goes to look* That was a toughie! But I believe my favourite to be "You are Gifted" I love the curly mane.

4. What is your least favourite card?
"Talk about Your Feelings". It looks like a horse with a horn stuck on it. Unicorns are ascended white horses, therefore they are white, not brown as this picture depicts.

MCsea

. How did you get this deck?
I ordered it from Amazon after spotting it on Doreen Virtues site, I collect Unicorns.. :)

I draw one card - when I feel so inclined... and I ALWAYS use them with Children, I know many 'crystal and rainbow' children who have INTERESTING lives, these cards, SPEAK to us when we use them.. have bought SO much happienss to very stress out kids !!

Wow that IS HARD - they are all my fav BUT I got it down to 2 - CREATIVE - this is a very special picture to me, we used to have this picture on the wall when I was growing up - 7 horses in waves - this is a variation on the theme, AND Family Culture - OH that is SO special - the picture AND the MEANING...

Ok - this was REALLY hard but - I chose, FINISH WHAT YOU'VE STARTED - I get this often when I WANT to give up (because of time or lack of funds..) BUT it is ALWAYS right! like a thorn in my side ;) but I Do love this card, its just when I pic it out of the deck I say Oh here we go again ;)

MARINA

WHITEWITCH

Magical Unicorns

Magical unicorns are great i dont find them fluffy at all.But not all of the cards have a nice pictures that you can get a lot of images out of them but some of the picture are very bland.

(1) my fav card is You are Gifted and simplicity which you get a from them.

(2)my least fav is Healer and Share i think they are very boring.

Ive got all of dorrens decks but i dont use them all .

majah kahlana

From someone here on AT

I like using hem to get the heart of whats going on with a tarot reading. like what are the feelings or energies surrounding the tarot reading. They work really well with the Gilded Tarot more so than my other decks.

Its a toss up between Light and Best Friends. I love the warmth and compassion that i feel coming from both of these cards. seeing them makes me feel like the perfect spring morning just as the sun rises and the birds start singing and theres a nice hot cup of coffee in my hands... sorry got carried away there

I have to say that Laughter is my least favorite card "art-wise" the lady on the unicorns back looks like shes gonna be sick to me... I just want to hand her a Dramamine...

majah kahlana

Is anyone interested in getting a reading exchange started with this deck? Mine are feeling a little neglected these days and would love to come out and play for a while.

geministar

Hi Majah Kahlana,

Unfortunately I dont have this deck, however I would love a reading exchange using any of Doreen Virtues decks. Just an idea for those that love using Doreens decks.

majah kahlana

Geministar: that sounds awesome. Which decks do you have? I looked at images of the Archangels and Healing with the Angels and I love both of them.. I would try to get them but I am currently trying to talk my husband into letting me get the Tarot of Dreams so it may be a while before I get any new oracle decks lol...

geministar

I have Healing with the Angels, Messages from your Angels, Magical Mermaids and Dolphins and now have Goddess Guidance.

I know what you mean with wanting more. I want so many more too. The Tarot of Dream looks beautiful. Its so hard though when you cant always afford them.

FaeryGodmother

I bought this deck as my 7 year old daughters first deck. :)

I bought it at my local bookstore, which always has a few of Doreen Virtues decks to choose from.

She does three card readings with them. Because she can't shuffle she fans them and gets great results.

Her favourite card is Light, "because its beautiful" (her words).

Her least favourite is Change "because its very dull."

She says "Its easy to use because it tells you what the card means. I always understand what the reading means." Actually she mostly understands what it means, sometimes I have to help her put it all together. :D