8 of wands as FEELINGS?

Fostha

perthia said:
I've never posted on here before, but I've been coming to these forums for what seems like forever any time I would have a question about a recent spread. I finally have a question I can't find an answer to! Haha :)

The last 3 readings I've tried to do, I got the 8 of wands in the EXACT same position, no matter WHAT spread I did.

How does he currently feel about me? - 8 of wands.

every.
time.
Full of passssion,wanting to give it a shot.:D

perthia

update

friends...

thank you all for your little tidbits of info :)
i'm ready to pull my hair out though haha... i feel like maybe the card was leaning towards him being in the too busy to sit still aspect, as he is TAKING FOREVERRRRRRR. lol. seriously. he works a lot, and i know that we are in the starting stages for a little over a month now. we've talked every day for the last month, we have wonderful conversations, we just really "click", and we've discussed that as a great thing. last i spoke to him was monday night, and i haven't reached out to him at all since. for once in my life i'm doing the come and get me ordeal. no texts or calls from me... he can pursue me as he did in the beginning. however... i thought he would have reached out already, haha. but still... i'm sitting back. we're both libras, which makes me want to smack him because i know libra men to be so incredibly fickle. he really is a libra to a T.

basically... just wanted to give you all a slight update. in prior conversations he's told me that he's really into me and wants to get to know me better, etc. i have no doubts about him seeing potential in me as something more, but lord if he isnt dragging his feet for even one date. his next few weekends are taken up with him hunting (which i hate)... and I know this is true because our families are extremely close and he is in fact, every weekend, up at his winter house with his father and uncles. (such male bonding hehe).

i'll be curious to see how he contacts me this time, considering i've never been out of touch for more than a day. but i'm glad i'm doing it because frankly, i don't want him to get so comfortable that he thinks he has ALL the time in the world to go out with me, because i'm not one to wait for much longer. the only reason i have been is because it IS new, and i do know his weekends are tied for the time being. then my head says, well no lady... if a guy wants to see you he will make time to do so. and then i'm torn and resort to my cards. haha.

SO ALL OF THIS NOVEL ASIDE... maybe the 8 of wands was pointing to his super tight schedule right now... at least that's how i think i see it.

Eddie

perthia said:
I've never posted on here before, but I've been coming to these forums for what seems like forever any time I would have a question about a recent spread. I finally have a question I can't find an answer to! Haha :)

The last 3 readings I've tried to do, I got the 8 of wands in the EXACT same position, no matter WHAT spread I did.

every.
time.

The 3rd time just happened about 10 minutes ago, and the cards are obviously trying to get the message across with that one... so... anyone have any input? I know the basic idea and meaning behind the 8 of wands, but I've never had it come up in a position of how someone feels about me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
PS - Happy Halloween :)
PS again - I use the Rider Waite deck.

If this is a romantic relationship, then these are the arrows of love, cupids arrows, no less!!

Eddie

Anastacia

8 wands can be what the fool is experiencing just after that step into the unknown - excitement, adrenaline rush, too caught up in the moment to have the time to think about what happens next.

It is known as 'love sticks' for various reasons....

It is also things up in the air, on the way, no feet on the ground, so telephone calls, letters or emails but no physical contact. As an 8 it can be stuck in that space and never coming to a conclusion.

I tend to be a bit wary around the 8 wands, I've had it come up a few times in relation to accidents and death, I suppose because of the leaving, transition aspect. Maybe check in the spreads - is the action coming towards you, going away from you, or blocked and not really going anywhere.

LovelyMissAries

All four suits of the Tarot are "needs". Emotions (cups), practical matters (pentacles), friends (wands), and a mind/communication (swords). So now we move onto Wands, which equates to social contacts. 8's = movement. He is feeling quite passionate about you and is likely to let you know in some way or another soon.

nisaba

perthia said:
You're too spontaneous, perhaps, you want things to go too quickly. Flightly, perhaps?

Those Wands are all driving downwards into the ground in that deck - perhaps you are putting too much pressure on them.

SunChariot

perthia said:

every.
time.

The 3rd time just happened about 10 minutes ago, and the cards are obviously trying to get the message across with that one... so... anyone have any input? I know the basic idea and meaning behind the 8 of wands, but I've never had it come up in a position of how someone feels about me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
PS - Happy Halloween :)
PS again - I use the Rider Waite deck.

I'm not sure this won't confuse more than help, but of course there are all kinds of ways to read. Using the set meanings for the Minors is just one. I tend to have my own way that works well for me. I refer the number of the Minor card back to the Major card of the same number and add in the basic meaning of the suit.

So the 8 of Wands for me....8=Strenght and Wands=creating...means that the other person wants to create something strong with you, a long-lasting relationship that is strong and can't easily be affected by outside forces. For me it indicates that he feels he wants to create a strong relationship between you two.

That is the way I read anyway, but then that is just the start. The way I read I start with that and they get like 90% of the answer from the card image.

Babs

JackieBang

Rush

I get a rush feeling from this card. To me it means either he wants to rush into a relationship or wants to rush into whatever with you or he feels you are the one who wants to rush. Passionate card in the love dept.