8 of wands as sexual attraction?

Meg88

Interesting. I'm glad I saw this post. I recently did a "how does he feel about me" reading about my professor, whom I have developed feelings for. He's very deep and complicated, and I can tell he's definitely not the type to sleep with a student during the semester no matter how much cleavage she shows ;) just kidding, I don't do that! But anyway, his professionalism wouldn't allow him to speak his mind even if he did have feelings for me, so I turned to the cards.

8 of wands was in the overview position, and it was indeed paired with 2 of cups, as well as Queen of Cups, but only in the "your hopes and fears" section of the reading. OBVIOUSLY I hope he has feelings for me, so I'm not sure if that even means anything. The rest were 2 of Pentacles, 7 of Cups (both of which I interpreted as mental confusion due to our unusual circumstances), Ace of Pentacles and The Star in the "additional information to be considered" section. Not sure what to make of those two, but I sure am glad to see may possibly be as physically attracted to me as I am to him. :p

Kali Kitty

I'd see the 2 of cups, moreso than the 8 of wands as when you "just get" someone and feel very connected and bonded to them, romantically, especially. The 8 of wands is about "swiftness" as well as communication. As another poster said, their communications are very fleeting. They are the energy of movement, the media, synapse response, gossip, galloping horses on a racetrack, and of course... racing pulses. :p

And if you got this card for romance, I'd be wary of it being a whirlwhind romance, perhaps a little too superficial - and instead of worrying about that, take it as a cue to make sure to put down some deeper roots to avoid later problems.