Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

Yves Le Marseillais

Others decks planned for edition

hi Yves,

gorgeous deck... I've ordered my copy, can't wait to see that from real... thanks a lot for this precious work!

by the way are there other tarots editions planned?
and what about reprinting some old marseille-style piedmontese deck, like the cheminade?

Hi l'appeso,

Thanks for your order: Parcel is ready for Post-office. Will start monday 30 january.
On my website you will see that François Chosson is next booked deck for edition.
Cheminade ?: Why not but just tellme if:
This deck is a full deck.
Where it is.

So I could examine his "candidature" for a facsimile operation.

I am open to any proposal and may be we could later post a special question/pool for selecting candidates decks.

Salutations from Marseille

Yves L.M

l'appeso

Hi l'appeso,

On my website you will see that François Chosson is next booked deck for edition.

yes, I should have noticed that!

Cheminade ?: Why not but just tellme if:
This deck is a full deck.
Where it is.

So I could examine his "candidature" for a facsimile operation.

it is a full deck and it's at the british museum

http://www.britishmuseum.org/resear...dvanced_search.aspx&currentPage=3&numpages=10

I'd really like to see that deck properly restored, as it is one of the first piedmontese marseille decks, and should be "type I" like the Dodal (which probably was marketed in piedmont)

unfortunately the piedmontese "branch" of TdM seems to have been totally forgotten...

kenji

Again, I give my warmest congratulations to my friend:)

I can assure everyone here that, when you have undone the parcel & opened the box,
you will hear yourself unconsciously utter,
'...Wow!!!'

Much more exciting than you are probably expecting...:cool:

gregory

Paypal is still being silly. It wants me to "add funds" and I only ever pay by credit card and have done for over 10 years now - it has no access to my bank account - nor will it ever :mad:

So I contacted them - and they emailed back referring to a "dispute with a seller" (NO - my dispute is with them !) and want me to phone a PREMIUM RATE NUMBER. I don't think so...

Is that the message you are getting too, eltarot78 ?

eltarot78

to me it says "the operation was not completed, the charge will not be effected in your account, contact the trade paypal"

grrrrrrrr

gregory

to me it says "the operation was not completed, the charge will not be effected in your account, contact the trade paypal"

grrrrrrrr
Yes that's what I get - and then when I try again it wants me to add funds.

as you say - grrrr. I may just send cash in the mail - if I have any more euros kicking around !

Rafaël

WOOW indeed!! :)

I do agree with Kenji, this is a WOW!!-experience!! :)

I am one of the lucky ones who already has a deck (actually I have two, for in case it'll be OOP some day ;-) and I have never ever seen a beter fac-similé than this one.

Everything on it, from the wrapping to the cardstock is attesting for the love of the Tarot de Marseille.
Yves you are truely the best! I hope you will succeed in publishing all the decks you have in mind. Can I order a Chausson already? ;-)

Rafaël

gregory

Has anyone else in this thread tried to pay using paypal and a credit card since eltarot78 and I got that message ?

Yves Le Marseillais

Paypall

Has anyone else in this thread tried to pay using paypal and a credit card since eltarot78 and I got that message ?

Hello Gregory and all,

Since yesterday it worked for one deck in USA and one deck in Italy.
Of course if anybody in addition of Gregory realize that it doesn't works, please informs us on this thread.

Best

Yves LM

gregory

OK, then I am more mad than ever. Were they using credit cards to pay though - do you know ? It is possible that your account only allows you two credit card payments a month - as mine used to... (Upgrading is free...)
Ha. I have just been on the phone to paypal for half an hour. SO helpful.

NOT.

They keep saying it should work, try again, they cannot see any reason why it will not work; please reset your card - try adding another card (do they think I didn't TRY that already ???) and then - well try again in two hours...

I owe someone else money. I was GOING to pay her later, but I think I will try that and see if the fault is peculiar to Yves...