Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

Le Fanu

Thank you, gregory. In my excitement I didn't see the English option. Too giddy!

Dear Yves, I shall be ordering within the next hour or so (must go out and get coffee!)

Hopefully mine can join the ones going out tomorrow?

Paypal poised.

ETA; FABULOUS site, Yves :thumbsup:

Yves Le Marseillais

Who's that deck ? Answers

Just seen this. Where have I been?

I want.

Paypal at the ready but first... is Paypal behaving itself now?

Can someone give me a brief synopsis of this deck? Am I right in thinking it is the one in the Boutique? (I don't understand French) it looks like a Dodal... The dates and name and Dijon aren't Dodal but it looks very Dodal...

More info anyone?

Hello Le Fanu ;) 8)

An English version of website is well working. See flags at the bottom of presentation page of it.
This deck is a Tarot of Marseilles Type II pattern. Made in Dijon (about 150 km North to Lyon/France) in 1709 by a Master cardmaker AND Engraver named Pierre Madenié.
It is not a Tarot of Marseilles Type I pattern such as Dodal deck (Who was made in Lyon/France).

I am still searching informations about this cardmaker Madenié and his family: His sons also made some tarot decks and more precisely one named Jean Baptiste Madenié in 1739 so 30 years after his father.
Frankly Pierre Madenié deck is the best regarding the one made by Jean Baptiste/
More details, much better printing, wonderful colors.

As a seller I can't tell more but as a collectioner, I encourage you to buy it because I am sure you will love it.

Regarding Paypall, well for me it works correctly because I still receive orders (for Gregory we works for a solution thanks to Sulis).

Salutations from Marseilles
Old €urope

Yves L.M

Yves Le Marseillais

Have a cup of coffee: And what else ? A tarot deck of course !

Thank you, gregory. In my excitement I didn't see the English option. Too giddy!

Dear Yves, I shall be ordering within the next hour or so (must go out and get coffee!)

Hopefully mine can join the ones going out tomorrow?

Paypal poised.

ETA; FABULOUS site, Yves :thumbsup:

Ha ha !! our messages crossroad-ed !!

Have your coffe and for sure as soon I get your Paypall confirmation, you will be in monday 30th january group of parcels.

Best

Yves LMr

Sulis

Yves you have a PM :).

Should I just go ahead and place another order or send you €32 and call mine a double order and you can just send me 2 decks?

gregory

And will the two of you let me know what happens next ??? :D

Le Fanu

"The payment cannot be processed and your account cannot be charged"

:(

*sob*

Sulis

I've just ordered another through my Paypal account for gregory but there was no option to add a note with gregory's postal address.

Yves, I've sent you another PM with gregory's address so you can either send it straight to her or send it to me and I'll pass it on to her.

gregory

*sob*
Now YOU try phoning the bastards.... :mad:

Sulis - did you pay by card or from your PP balance ? I ONLY use a card and I was wondering if that's the issue here ?

Actually Leffy - you can use IBAN, I'd assume ? That is totally NOT OK from the UK because there is a £20 charge before you even start :mad:

Sulis

*sob*

Would you like me to order one for you too and I can get Yves to post it straight to you?

I'm using Paypal balance... Isn't it weird that some people are having problems with the Paypal button but others aren't???