The Cosmic Tarot - Tree of Life - Card Correspondences

La Force

As I work with the deck any more findings I will post.

however should you find something or have questions please post.

I will check bk often.

La Force

La Force

Temperance on the Lurianic Tree of Life

The more I Study and work with this deck, the more I am convinced that Norbert Losche was familiar with and used The Lurianic Tree for his deck.

Norbert Losche said:
In our times the search for transcendent meaning and self-redemption has replaced the old mystical religions of a distant god.

This is why all others (common models) didn't work with this deck.

I found another Link / Key that that coincides with my connection that this deck is based on the Lurianic Tree of Life.

The Temperance - she is on Path (Tiphereth - Hod)

The Cloud is in the shape of the path (Diagonal) With (Tipheret) at the top of head.

The crown she wears has the sun symbol (Tipheret)

Arms are also in a (diagonal) position as the path she is on.

Heron/Crane - same as The Star, The Star stand above her on path (Geburah - Tipheret)

La Force

La Force

Death - Netzach - Yesod

here again another confirmation, This is so wicked. The Cosmic Tarot seriously deepens with the Lunianic Tree of Life. I'm plunging in deep, and working on my poster of the Tree as go. Good thing I purchased two poster boards, I'll be needing it. :)

The Death Card sits between (Netzach and Yesod)

The image depicts this position on the tree, the more I examine the cards, the more I see.

Look at the Deaths Scythe more specific it's blade. On one end you see a Flag/ribbon this is (Netzach) then the blade is on a diagonal, at the Tip their is a crow/raven, this is (Yesod), Yesod's planet is Moon, so the raven/crow is a match. The Flag/ribbon is also a match to Netzach - Victory & Triumph.

What's also interesting is that the clue to the Lunianic Tree are right before your eyes, as the older mystic always said, "only those who have knowledge will understand". Hidden in plain sight.

Nobert Losche - Cosmic Tarot LWB said:
The skeleton stands on a plain, together with his scythe and a black bird. Behind him, the rising sun

La Force

La Force

Justice - (Kether - Tipheret) and The Tower - (Yesod - Hod)

Okay back to the Justice card. Looking back, and reading the Cosmic LWB, again Norbert Losche, put a hint in it, to it's placement on the Lunianic Tree of Life.

Justice is on the Path of Kether - Tipheret.

Norbert Losche - Cosmic Tarot- LWB said:
A kind, but severe woman guards the justice, represented by a scale.
Meaning; Justice through knowledge of a higher order, union of opposites, balance, virtue, kindness

In other words she is guarding (Da'at) Justice will weight your heart, before you gain entry through Da'at.

Back to The Tower on the path of (Yesod , Moon and Hod, Mercury)

Norbert Losche - Cosmic Tarot- LWB said:
The eye of God shoots out lightning bolts. one of them sets a tower on fire. Two people and a crown tumble down into the deep.

Meaning; Forced change, breaking up of constricting convictions, arrogance, intolerance, disappointment, chance for a new start.

Yesod , Moon
Change, protective, clingy, emotional reactions, etc.

Yesod - gives insight into our life patterns, it shows our unconscious thoughts, secrets, hopes, desires, fears, and apprehensions, Intervention, also divine and life lessons are beneficial, challenging or debts we must pay. Principles, Reputation, knowing (foresight & hindsight), compilation, Base, and Ground. Gate, Portal,etc.

Hod,Mercury
Swift, quick, communicative, fast, teaches, critical, reason, intellect, etc

Hod - is our analytical thought processes, our style of communication, and how we perceive our environment around us. Acceptance, Praise, Majesty, intellect, etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again this just keeps confirming that by me swapping the Justice and Tower Positions on the Lunianic Tree of Life, is CORRECT.

Super Sweet :)

La Force

La Force

Empress - (Gebuarh - Hod)

Here we will see The Empress and her placement on the Lunianic Tree of Life.

First off The Empress hewbrew letter is;
17 Pe/Peh - Venus/Earth - The Empress

(Peh) - Estoteric meaning; Cosmic Mother, Immortality, Opening up, etc.

this to my surprise is a match.

The image of The Empress, as you can see, she is wearing a blue and stary crown/hat this is (Kether), then you will see she is wearing a bright star earing this is her placement of the tree between, on the path of (Gebuarh and Hod), then she is wearing a beautiful jeweled neckless, the pendant (pentagram) is (Malkuth).

Take notice that from her crown hat to the pendant is in the shape of the Luianic tree of life.

Here eyes are situtated at Da'at, here mouth is situated at Tiphereth, The top of the neckless (chocher, loop) is Yesod.

Yeah I thought you'd like that. Fun, Fun. Like I said as you explore the cards, you begin to see.

La Force

The Devil ( Binah - Tipheret)

The Devil was a little bit tricky, however he did reveal to me where and that yes he shows his placement, at first it can be over looked.

when viewing the card, look at his hands, he is point to his neckless. His white shirt collar is the (Crown), his pendant is (Tipheret), his right hand which is on left side, is pointing to his position (Binah and Tipheret) which is a diagnol line on the Luianic Tree of Life.

His left hand, which is on the rightside is point to the path of (Chochman and Tipheret) which is the path of the Lovers. how ironic, and clever. as we know both the Lovers card and the Devil are connected in every deck, opposites, duality, etc.

This again is another confirmation that The Cosmic follows The Lunianic Tree of Life. :)

La Force

La Force

The Hierophant (Kether - Binah)

Now we move on th Hierophant,

The Hierophant (Kether - Binah)

Take notice to the Diamond shape that surrounds him, The Top has a symbol (Ankh) which is (Crown) then you will see a dove flying over the left side, which is the diagnal line / path that the Heirophant's position is on, the Luianic Tree of Life. which is (Kether to Binah). Also you will notice that he wear a Crown (kether) with the sun & cresent moon on it). On the right side is the path (Kether - Chochmah), which is the Emperor, then as you follow the line down which goes behind the hierophant and his followers is the path (Chochmah - Tipereth) which is Strength, the bottom point is (Tipheret), which matches up the covenant of the Lovers marriage. Then continue following the line back up on the left side, is the path (Tipereth - Geburah), which is the path of the Star. The Window behind him is (Da'at). There are 2 paths that cross (da'at) The Lovers (chockman - Geburah), and the Moon, path (Binah - Chesed) " this holds a message". Then you notice in his hand he holds tarot cards, one of which his ray of lights from his eyes piece one of the cards he hold (Binah). so you have the Crown on his head godconsciousness, entering him (Dove), rays piecing the tarot card (Binah).

Norbert Losche - The Cosmic Tarot -LWB said:
A church leader with his followers celebrates in a temple.

Meaning; intellectual leadership, initiation, occult powers, secret knowledge, theoretical knowledge

As you can see that is the path (kether - Binah)

It's get more interesting when you meditate on what I wrote above, the four paths, and the meaning of the card.

Ie; Kether, Kether & Chochmah, Chochmah, Chochmah & Tipheret, Tipheret, Tipheret & Geburah, Geburah, Geburah & Kether. or go in reverse.

Then meditate on this; The hierophant stand before the Window (Da'at).

There are 2 paths that cross (da'at) The Lovers (chockman - Geburah), and the Moon, path (Binah - Chesed) " this holds a message".

La Force

La Force

Understanding each Sephirah, and how to interpret it.

Understanding each Sephirah, and how to interpret it. I am just summoning it up nice short and sweet for those whom may be newbies.

Each Sephirah is negative in relation to the one that precedes it and positive in relation to the one it precedes.

Just like Tarot cards that have an upright and reversed interpretation.

Positive and negative, energies

Each Sephirah is governed by a planet, each planet has positive and negative.

therefore you combine planet, either positive or negative, with the Sephirah positive or negative.

Then with each path, you combine both Sephirahs together, one may be negative and the other positive, or positive/positive or negative/negative or positive/negative.

It's the same concept in a nutshell, as reading the tarot cards.

Hope this helps you to understand, should you be new to Kabbalah and working with the Tree of Life.

La Force

La Force

3 of Swords (Binah)

3 of Swords (Binah)

I just wanted to mention something about this card, I find this card interesting and intriguing. what has me interested is what is actually being depicted in the imagery.

There are 3 people, 1 female on the left side of the card, she is veiled. then the centre person is a Male, then on the Right is another male. The two figure in the back are distant from the centre man. The centre person has the symbol of Saturn on his pocket.

I'll get to the point;
The Female is (Binah) she is veiled.
The center man is (Da'at) symbol of Saturn
The man on the right is (Chochmah)

The is Sword pointing down into the rose. (Tipheret)

hmmm isn't that interesting, for a 3 of Swords representation. puts a different twist on it.

La Force

La Force

Lunianic Tree of Life - Lightning flash & Serpent ascend

I will explain in simple terms, the Paths, of the Lightning flash and the Serpents ascend, as easy as possible.

Here are the Paths (Descend and Ascend)

Paths: Lightning Flash

1-2 11 Heh
2-3 12 Shin
3-4 13 Qoph
4-5 14 Aleph
5-6 15 Tsaddi
6-7 16 Yod
7-8 17 Mem
8-9 18 Lamed or (Daleth, if you chose to swap with Lamed)
9-10 19 Tau
10 (Tail of the Serpent, the point of return.

Now here are the instructions in the book, take special care in the instructions.

The Complete Magicians Tables said:
Only consider the paths, that the serpent crosses over. The ones it passes behind do not count.

If the Path that the serpent crosses already has been traversed by the lightning flash, then ignore that path.

The Serpent on it's return doesn't cross the paths on the pillars of severity or mercy. The Serpent only touches, that's it. The serpent Only crosses the paths that entwine up and around the centre pillar of Balance/Harmony.

Note at bottom of post I have included my drawing showing exactly where the serpent crosses the Paths.

Paths; The Serpent's (Ascend)

9-7 20 Nun
8-6 21 Samekh
9-6 22 Resh
8-5 23 Peh (ignore)
7-4 24 Kaph (ignore)
6-4 25 Cheth
5-3 26 Gimel (ignore)
6-3 27 Ayin
4-2 28 Beth (ignore)
6-2 29 Teth
5-2 30 Zayin
6-1 31 Daleth or ( Lamed, if you chose to swap with Daleth)
3-1 32 Vau
1-2 11 Heh = Head of the Serpent (Touches again on Path 11, suggesting a new beginning. (Serpents Tongue)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Drawing of the Lunianic Tree of Life

The Lightning Flash Paths are in (yellow)
The Serpent paths are in (Pink)
The Serpent is Green and only where it crosses on the (Pink) paths, is it's ascend. The serpent doesn't cross (Peh, Kaph, Gimel, Beth) these are on the Pillars of severity and mercy.

You may download my drawing of the Lunianic Tree of Life, I don't mind as long as you don't mind it isn't finished, and that I'm not the greatest artist lol.

Here is the link: Take note. This is a huge pic of my poster, the file is small, however you can download and zoom in in till your hearts content, it is very clear, plus you can see all my keywords etc.

To Download, at the Top you will see an option that says MORE, click it then it will drop down the download option, Click it. Done.

no longer avail, sorry

Hope this helps you ENJOY!

P.S. When I took the Photo I shut off all the lights, and darken the edges.
At first you'll see it looks to have a cool ripple effect on the Poster, however after downloading, it DOES NOT. hope you like.

La Force