Adflatus

Sillanza

I think it's a brilliant idea to make the double-imaged cards the way you have, zachlost. I wonder why no one ever thought of it before? I love the stained glass style, too. I'll definitely pick this one up when it's available.

Try not to be hurt, but the new name is better. :D

Did I mention thanks for creating this lovely work? :)

Centaur

Re: yay :)

zachlost said:
The prints were taken off the website recently because of an issue I have with the host - this will be resolved with time. As for the cards, the last I heard from the publisher was that the name had evolved into something else.

"The Revelations Tarot"

I really like the new name!!!! I just didn't gel very well with the Adflatus name. However, I guess it is a case of each person is different: what sounds like flatulence to me might sound like a chorus of angels to another. :)

tao51

The new name is ok but

I did like the old name better. I like the uniqueness of it! Sadly, some changes are made in order to sell a product!--Tao

Imagemaker

With the uniqueness of the double image on the card, I think the name Revelations works well. Adflatus sounded a little like a brand name in medical advertising to me--a pill for a condition . . .

Beautiful artwork! Looking forward to getting this deck!

lionette

The deck looks so wonderful that it should sell really well no matter what name it has ! ;)

So looking forward to its release -- any possibility of it arriving for sale sooner than next May??

tao51

The unique qualities of having the reverses on the same card is completely intriguing. I just wish they would push up the release date.--Tao

inanna_tarot

tongue in cheek..

Dear publishers (if you can read this, though hello ATians too),
Although i'm not sure about the new name the Revelations tarot... to be honest, i dont care now if YOU JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN DECK!! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT NOW!!

*insert little english chick having a tantrum icon*

Many blessings,
Sezo

:p

uXses

Don't fret the name change, the old name was bad. Trust me.

Don't let them change your artwork for the worse though. It looks wonderful as it is now.

Now where's that wishlist...

Chronata

Revelations indeed!
I thank whoever has continually bumped this thread (is that you Tao? :D)...
as I had missed this the first couple of times!
Yep. I think it was the name.

But now I must have this deck.

Really really really must have it.

I swear to all the Tarot Gods that I will actually even start reading REVERSALS! Yeah...that's right! You heard me!

Even though I am awfully allergic to reversals...I will try them JUST so I can have this fabulous deck!!

tao51

Who me???

Now why would I go and do a thing like that? Waiting for this deck is like being 8 and waiting for the ice cream truck to come down the street.--Tao