Should I go for Noblet or something else?

DejaVoo

Thanks, Philippe, for the pictures above and your impressions of Peterson's Noblet. The facsimile reproductions have so much more character than the sanitized, redrawn 'reproductions' that are widely available. We are so fortunate to live in this time when there are so many choices available for the traditionally illustrated Marseille tarot decks.

I look forward to receiving this Noblet deck.

I just ordered these and can't wait to receive them!

DejaVoo

I couldn't resist ordering it, I've waited this for ages.

Received yesterday, and absolutely no regrets. A delightful facsimile, cleaned just what is necessary, without distorting it, for a very lively result. To propose 7 supplemental cards with minor corrections is a good idea. Already a favourite of mine !

NobletFS by PhilBeDaN, sur Flickr

I am very grateful for this...I had to order! I've been looking for a good reproduction of this deck.

Thanks so much!

Philippe

Tag_jorrit & DejaVoo you are very welcome :)

I forgot to mention this in my previous posts : d'Allemagne who is so erudite proposes a later date for this deck than the one generally admitted, ie Louis XV's reign rather than 1650. He doesn't give further justification and the Noblets being parisian, whinch implies missing records, it's diffcult to decide.

Either 1650 or 1720-60, it doesn't detract the charm from this rough & popular deck well rendered by Mr Peterson's facsimile