PIERRE MADENIE NEW VERSION 2016 !

Yves Le Marseillais

Here come the flood

Tuesday 29th Nov. 2016

Hello all passionates,

Last Friday 25th I well received hundred of Payen and Madenié tarots. See pictures attached.

After a hard and loooong week end I just finish my task:

Sending to all those who pre-ordered their deck/s their own End of Year own present.

Now I am fully ready to prepare parcels for those who prefered to wait and see.

I prepare a new Newsletter for 2017 projects... To be issued within two weeks.

Salutations from Provence France

Yves "Tarot Santa Claus"

Attachments

• SAM_8783.jpg
    SAM_8783.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 713
  • SAM_8782 - Copie - Copie.jpg
    SAM_8782 - Copie - Copie.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 709

JylliM

Oh, wonderful! You have been very busy! Looking forward to my copies arriving in Australia!

Sentient

Yves, Thanks for sharing your photos. Those are fantastic decks ‒ you must be very happy they've finally arrived.

I wish you the best of luck for holiday sales!

Wheel of Fantastic

Just received my copy of the 2016 Madenie; this is an excellent historical reproduction even compared to Yves' Burdel and Heri.

Compared to those last two decks, the Madenie looks cleaned up i.e. colours are within the lines; most of the lines are solid. It almost looks like a restoration. Was the 2012 Madenie like this? I'm not complaining though, it makes the deck excellent for reading.

Yves Le Marseillais

Comparing Madenié versions 2012 and 2016

Just received my copy of the 2016 Madenie; this is an excellent historical reproduction even compared to Yves' Burdel and Heri.

Compared to those last two decks, the Madenie looks cleaned up i.e. colours are within the lines; most of the lines are solid. It almost looks like a restoration. Was the 2012 Madenie like this? I'm not complaining though, it makes the deck excellent for reading.

Bonjour Wheel of Fantastic,

You may compare 2012 and 2016 versions of Madenié tarot:
Just go on this thread, first thread and see pictures attached on top of this thread. Thanks for your comments and my goal is reached: satisfy readers with a more convenient version after 2012 facsimile version.

Salutations from Marseille City Old €urope

DejaVoo

I have ordered the 2016 version and seem to prefer the 2012 version but, I guess it's too late now ;(