Lo Scarabeo Historic Reissues

KhonsuMes

I intend to publish it by end May or June 2017.

Yves

Yves, please let us know when the Conver is available for pre-order. Looking forward to it.

Also, if it is not too off-thread, is there a target for publishing the Jean-Baptiste Madenié?

KhonsuMes Matt

Yves Le Marseillais

"extended life bonus" subscription

Yves, please let us know when the Conver is available for pre-order. Looking forward to it.

Also, if it is not too off-thread, is there a target for publishing the Jean-Baptiste Madenié?

KhonsuMes Matt

Bonjour Matt,

As soon as we have activated with our printer factory I will organise a pre-order operation.
Re Jean Baptiste Madenié of course it's a valuable historical tarot that deserve a good facsimily.
Main problem is to find a very good original one not too expensive for reproduction rights.
I have some tracks...
I have already two tarots in process for 2018 after Conver and Wilfried 78 cards tarot booked for 2017.
JB Madenié is on my "to do list" anyway.

I suppose I should request for an "extended life bonus" to achive my tarot list to publish ha ha !!
Question: Who is the contact person for this special request ........ ;)))

Yves

Philippe

Hello Philippe and all,

It's nice to see that seventies version you have reflect clearly our present work to achieve to publish a really good version of Conver tarot restitued.
Faces will NOT be pinky coloured of course and back of cards will be the original one and not a 2017 version.
Some colours will be added on some specific areas that are prooved after our researches.
It will improove quality of this famous deck that deserve it.

I intend to publish it by end May or June 2017.

Best wishes 2017 to you and all forumers.

Yves

Thank you Yves, I take this opportunity to bring you my best wishes for this new year.

Out of curiosity would you happen to have a reproduction of Feautrier's chariot? It's not that I like rubbing salt in the wound but I really need it as I'm currently doing a great deal of research about Chosson.

Yves Le Marseillais

Alas

Thank you Yves, I take this opportunity to bring you my best wishes for this new year.

Out of curiosity would you happen to have a reproduction of Feautrier's chariot? It's not that I like rubbing salt in the wound but I really need it as I'm currently doing a great deal of research about Chosson.

Hello Philippe,
Unfortunatly no.

But I work on this item: Feautrier...

My best wishes too for you and yours,

Cordially,

Yves

Philippe

Ok I didn't want a pic, I just needed to know which are the initials figuring on the Chariot

FLizarraga

Does anyone have any idea of when is this finally coming out?