Etteilla - ltd edition - Lo Scarabeo

Alta

They say very little about the deck in the Kickstarter page, I also wondered about it.

Penthasilia

Per the post on FB- someone asked if it originally had borders and this was the response.

"yes it originally had borders. It's the reproduction of the deck as it was printed originally."

Sent a PM to see which deck they reproduced- as I am curious as well. ETA- they will get back to me on Monday to give deets and I will post when I know them.

G6

I know LoScar's Book of Thoth is readily available, but will this limited edition Etteilla be released more widely in their Anima Antiqua line at some point?

Penthasilia

Per the kickstarter page- no, it will only be available to backers- it is why i took the plunge as I don't want to muff up my original one from 1890 and hoping this is a copy of that or one earlier.

G6

Per the kickstarter page- no, it will only be available to backers- it is why i took the plunge as I don't want to muff up my original one from 1890 and hoping this is a copy of that or one earlier.

Looks like it will e available here too at the 30 year anniversary party in Torino.

"For its 30st Anniversary, Lo Scarabeo will print an exclusive limited edition deck that will be available only at the 30 year celebrations in Torino and with the upcoming Kickstarter campaign for Tarot Compendium... look for it!"

Anybody going? Would be so dope. šŸ˜Ž

gregory

In theory I MIGHT. It wouldn't be my first visit to Torino, nor would it be my last. In practice I THINK I have to be in Canada then.

theEnigma

Thank you all for the info :)

Penthasilia

Update from LoS- it is a deck from around the 1900- so not sure if that means the 1890 or 1910 and he didn't know either- but I would expect one or the other.