TAROT OF MARSEILLE EDITION MILLENNIUM PREORDER/PREPAID OFFER

gregory

Merci, Yves. I WILL not sign up to that nasty place :D

Yves Le Marseillais

To be or not to be.... Facebook

Merci, Yves. I WILL not sign up to that nasty place :D

Bonjour Gregory,

That's your right of course. For me Facebook is just a tool for communicating with his defaults and qualities.
All invention can be turn in "God or Evil" all depends of who use it.
Look for money: A tool and a way to do. But for many it's a goal for exemple.

In France we call sometines (for joking) Facebook as Face de Bouc. A running gag.

Happy Week end.

Yves

Mim

Hi Yves and Gregory !

Dear Gregory, I published on my YT channel a vid to let know non-FB people about the pre-order. It's a french-speaking video but the pictures are quite ok even if a bit compressed by YT.
They all have been caught from Wilfried's post on FB.
Please, pick 720p quality within the vid's parameters. ;)

Hope it helps.

Have you all a nice week-end :love:

https://youtu.be/aAmHR0QAiHg

Thoughtful

Thank you so much Mim for pointing us to the video.
This tarot is beautiful l particularly love the colouring.

Mim

Thank you so much Mim for pointing us to the video.
This tarot is beautiful l particularly love the colouring.

You're very welcome, dear Thoughtful. :love:

Yes, it's been for Wilfried Houdouin a long, precise and careful work on the traditionnal colors and sacred geometry. This TdM Millennium Edition is based upon not less than 19 Tarot decks, all trustful and traditional ones, plus many others that have been at least studied and compared to enlighten even further the evidences checked up within the matrix of sacred geometry.

I really long for the 78 cards deck to be home but, within those two or three last months of patience, my 22 cards one is already my all time favorite. :love:
I'm just enjoying the perfection of the harmony within each Arcana.

They look like traditionnal stained glasses windows which helps a lot in getting deepfully the meaning of the archetypes displayed in the cards and to see through them, to get more of a deeper reality.

As you might see in this short vid, there are many details that have been restaurated within some Arcanas such as the 2 Of Cups (the griffins).

There has been a long way of researches within the historical Tarot decks and of course with the precious help of our dear Yves too, I guess. A great adventure through History and many more traditionnal en modern sciences to get us back this quintessencial TdM.

I heard an english translation is on its way for Le Code Sacré du Tarot (The Sacred Code To The Tarot) but still, the EN part of the website is leading to further understanding of Wilfried Houdouin's work.

http://www.tarot-de-marseille-millennium.com/english/index.html

Hope it helps... :) :love:

Thank you very much for your kind answer. I wish you a beautiful week, dear Thoughtful. :)

Aegishjalmur

Is Le Code Sacre du Tarot available in Spanish?

Aegishjalmur

I wish someone would take apart the Millennium 2017 edition in a blog or even on here, and report where each symbol and attribute of the 2017 Millennium deck came from specifically i.e. The faces come from the Conver deck, while the colors come from the Payén etc... (btw, does Payen have an accent--I've seen it written both ways?)

Mim

Hi, Aegishjalmur ! :)

Not sure for spanish, I'll let Yves answer to this one. Portuguese is already available and english is on the way, that's all I'm aware of by now.

Regarding to the many details of the Arcanas, I know Wilfried is still working on writings and I guess he'll provide us many answers as soon as possible. Every little detail has been really demanding regarding to precise observation and rigorous work of research and checking. So I assume it also takes some time to explain everything, furthermore because realising the TdM Millennium Edition must have taken a lot of time, not permitting many more activities such as writing meanwhile.
We still can assume from the Code Sacré du Tarot that every little step of this Tarot making is always explained one day, with clear and honnest demonstration.
So this is only a question of time, I think.

By the way, waiting patiently for those writings, there are several things we still already can observe alone and it feels just as exciting as it is to observe any Tarot de Marseille, still a mute Book of Life... fullfilled with wordless and timeless knowledge.

Regarding to "Payen", the common substantive still exists in usual french language, meaning "pagan", written without accent nowadays.

I know french has walked many steps before fixing the definitive orthograph of many words as it is most of a mix up of languages such as latin, roman and german (also many more such as arabic and hebrew...).
This accent also might have been an error, as for centuries only the clerks and some rare exceptions of the other social classes recieved a decent education. And during this time also did french language follow its slow tranformation within its writing and orthograph too. Or maybe the use of this accent just has fallen to decay ? We need a linguist here.

What we can obviously see is that payen (french) and pagan (occitan or english and more) derive from the same root. And none of them seem to be written with an accent on it. This is not an explaination as I'm none at all a linguist, just a little clue passing by my mind this morning. Not sure it's good, though. ;)

That's anyway a good question, I hope someone will be able to answer it. :thumbsup:

Hope also you might undestand my poor english.

Have a nice day :)

Yves Le Marseillais

Pre-order with a discount offer end up June the 13th!

Marseille City
Saturday 10th June 2017

Hello Everyone!
Here are the first pics of the Tarot of Marseilles Millennium Edition 2017, whose final test copies arrived this week! :) The deck will be available worldwide late July, so do not miss the opportunity to pre-order the deck with a discount offer that will en on June the 13th!
In three days so...
More pics on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/yves.reynaud.96

http://www.tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/…/tarot-marseill…

Attachments

• millennium78_networks.jpg
    millennium78_networks.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 653