Dodal ~ Flornoy vs Robledo

Madrigal

I hear lots of talk of Flornoy's Dodal and less of Robledo's Dodal. I've got Flornoy's Noblet and really like it. I also have the Robledo Tarot and again, very much enjoy it. The two are obviously quite different. Wondering about differences, preferences etc re the two Dodals.

Wheel of Fantastic

Might be you hear lots more about the Flornoy tarot decks because they are more easily available? Plus, there is much more information available on the Internet regarding the Flornoy decks.

I own the Flornoy Dodal and Noblet; they are both superb decks. Roxanne Flornoy informed me that the eventual second printing of the Dodal will use a similar cream white background to the 2014 edition Noblet. I'm looking forward to that!

Madrigal

I hear lots of talk of Flornoy's Dodal and less of Robledo's Dodal. I've got Flornoy's Noblet and really like it. I also have the Robledo Tarot and again, very much enjoy it. The two are obviously quite different. Wondering about differences, preferences etc re the two Dodals.

Thanks, WoF. I love my Noblet and part of the reason is those cream backgrounds so it's great to hear the Dodal will be re-issued with similar backgrounds. That said I think, from what I've been able to see online, that I prefer the Robledo. However as you said it's quite difficult to come by.

eltarot78

Hello Madrigal

the Dodal that I made, was made in homemade form and in very small editions. For that reason the little amount that was available.

If everything goes according to plan, in October of this year will be available my version of Dodal, printed in a professional way, in the same quality with which we have published Robledo MMXVI

https://thetarotofmarseilles.blogspot.com.ar/p/online-shop.html

Madrigal

Hello Madrigal

the Dodal that I made, was made in homemade form and in very small editions. For that reason the little amount that was available.

If everything goes according to plan, in October of this year will be available my version of Dodal, printed in a professional way, in the same quality with which we have published Robledo MMXVI

https://thetarotofmarseilles.blogspot.com.ar/p/online-shop.html

This is wonderful news! Thank you for letting me know. I've bookmarked your blog and will keep watching for release details.