Le Marseille Bleu

Madrigal

I've been following Jo Abbott's work on IG and I just received her gorgeous hand painted Majors-only Marseille deck. She sent a few decks out to 'guinea pigs' to see how it felt, read, etc.

Each card has been hand painted, lettered, waxed, cut and the backs have been watercolor-washed. It's an absolutely gorgeous deck. She's currently working on a full 78-card version of this deck. She can be found here. I've included a few pics which don't convey the gorgeous feel of the waxed, textured surface or the vibrancy of the colors but they'll give you an idea.

Attachments

• IMG_3794.JPG
    IMG_3794.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 1,070
  • IMG_3861.jpg
    IMG_3861.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,102
  • IMG_3909.jpg
    IMG_3909.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,041
  • IMG_4170.JPG
    IMG_4170.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 1,031
  • IMG_3996.jpg
    IMG_3996.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,033

MoonGypsy

i discovered this gorgeous deck in one of Kasia/Tarot Map's videos. i fell head over heels
in love with it! xoxox i keep trying to forget about it, but it seems to be stalking me...:p :laugh:

Not all of us have FaceBook accounts...:love: So, thanks so much for posting such exquisite
pics, Madrigal! xoxox

Madrigal

i discovered this gorgeous deck in one of Kasia/Tarot Map's videos. i fell head over heels
in love with it! xoxox i keep trying to forget about it, but it seems to be stalking me...:p :laugh:

Not all of us have FaceBook accounts...:love: So, thanks so much for posting such exquisite
pics, Madrigal! xoxox

My pleasure, MoonGypsy. I'm not on FB either. She's also on IG as @282tarot if you do Instagram.

gregory

I don't do either one (or Twitter) - do keep us posted when it goes up for sale.

ayuryogini

That is one gorgeous deck; can't wait to get one.