Flornoy's Noblet 2007 v 2014

The Happy Squirrel

I asked this question in a different thread, and noticed that at least one other person asked the same question, but received no answer. Perhaps it was off topic there, so here, I am asking the question again for those who may know the, and / or care to, answer. From from MoonGyspy told me, it is in the colour tint of the "flesh" between the two, the newer one being more pink (thanks for that MG!). A clearly titled thread on this question (and hopefully answer) might be easier to search (since I can't seem to find anything during a search), I dunno. Here it is anyway. Thanks in advance.

Rose Lalonde

The 2014 is a little more saturated, so the color that looks like flesh tone in the 2007, looks slightly (or more than slightly? I don't have it) pink in the 2014.

There's a scan of the 2014 attached to this post, and I have a scan of the same card in the 2007 up in this post. (Despite the scans, both decks were sold with straight corners.)

I think the size is the same, but someone with the 2014 could verify. -- The 2007 is 6.5 cm by 9.5 cm.

The Happy Squirrel

The 2014 is a little more saturated, so the color that looks like flesh tone in the 2007, looks slightly (or more than slightly? I don't have it) pink in the 2014.

There's a scan of the 2014 attached to this post, and I have a scan of the same card in the 2007 up in this post. (Despite the scans, both decks were sold with straight corners.)

I think the size is the same, but someone with the 2014 could verify. -- The 2007 is 6.5 cm by 9.5 cm.

Ah. I see. Peachy in one, and pinkish in the other.
THANK YOU!