New TdM Forum Suggestion?

Philalethes

Greetings,

With the imminent closure of the AT Forums, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a suitable replacement specifically for TdM lovers. Also, I am wondering if any discussion has occurred regarding the creation of a dedicated TdM forum elsewhere. I would appreciate your help as I am going to miss this resource and community.

Thank you!

Philalethes

Thanks.

3ill.yazi

There is also a very good Facebook group.

Penthasilia

KatMoon has set up a specific section on her forum for TdM and historical decks. I think she has it listed below in historical development.

http://mysticreadings.boards.net/

Yves Le Marseillais

Tarot de Marseille pattern forum

Hello all,

I think that a Tarot of Marseille pattern forum multiligual is a need now.

Next step after ATF who is/was only in English.

But are Anglo Saxon ready for TdM pattern ?
This is the big question.

I estimate that only 10 % of them and probably less are ready to follow this type of tarot: A question of culture, education, ambiance and so on....
Same for French on the opposite ha ha !!

But 10 % of a big amount of English speakers forumers is a lot of people no ?

No doubt that a multilingual forum is the correct answer.

For sure it will happen sooner or later.

I hope to see it asap.....

From Marseille City
Capitale of tarots,

Yves Reynaud

The Happy Squirrel

I am following this with interest in the next 4 days as well as after this forum is closed. Not sure how I might follow this up after.... I am for now only on Cartomancy. There are just too many forums to consider right now. I hope someone at Cartomancy might update us there. They have a section for people gathering there who might wanna move on elsewhere. See you all somewhere soon!

Charlie Brown

Hello all,

I think that a Tarot of Marseille pattern forum multiligual is a need now.

Next step after ATF who is/was only in English.

But are Anglo Saxon ready for TdM pattern ?
This is the big question.

I estimate that only 10 % of them and probably less are ready to follow this type of tarot: A question of culture, education, ambiance and so on....
Same for French on the opposite ha ha !!

But 10 % of a big amount of English speakers forumers is a lot of people no ?

No doubt that a multilingual forum is the correct answer.

For sure it will happen sooner or later.

I hope to see it asap.....

From Marseille City
Capitale of tarots,

Yves Reynaud

Bonsoir, Yves

SVP, si vous faite ou decouvrez un forum multilingue, allez a le <<cartomancy forum>> et aussi a <<Eclectic Tarot (eclectic.jomay.com)>> pour dites tout le monde. Peut-etre <<Eclectic Tarot>> peut donne une espace for ça. La maitresse est trés genial et veut vraiment faire un bon site.

a bientot,
Charles Le Brun