Alchemical Tarot Study Group

elvenstar

Sapienza, I'd also be interested in reviving the study group, although I can't commit to regular posting. I could use an incentive to put some more effort into this :)

I'm sure more people will appear for once they get their decks. Were you thinking of continuing the sequence or take a more random approach?

sapienza

I hadn't thought too much about it at this stage. I thought I'd just see if anyone was interested. We could start with the majors or continue the sequence depending on what people thought was best. I won't be on-line daily either as I'm trying to cut down my internet time but I thought it would be good to have a study group going. Will wait and see if people are interested once the decks get into their hands :)

Sulis

Moderator message

Hi Folks,

It's good to see this group getting up and running again.

For anyone new to Tarot Study Groups you may find this thread useful:
Thinking of starting or joining a study group - guidelines

The main Tarot Study Groups index can be found at the top of the forum: Tarot Study Groups Index

And the Alchemical Tarot Study group index is the first in that list: Alchemical Tarot Study Group Index thread

PLEASE could you PM me if you begin a new thread in the study group? This helps me not to miss threads and insures that they all get indexed.

Thank you,

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups Moderator

sapienza

Thanks Sulis, I have read the guidelines you suggested. I'll wait and see if people are interested and then if we proceed I'll PM you if any new threads are started.

Thanks
Sapienza

mj07

Just chiming in to say I'm interested if you decide to revive the study group. I have the new deck on its way to me (though I don't have the book and won't until the revised copy is released, not sure this is essential, though).

sapienza

Hi there jm07. So far it's just the three of us interested but hopefully we'll find a few others who are keen to join in. I'll give it a week or so and decide what to do from there.

blackroseivy

Hey, count me in! :D

I had to sell my old one off due to financial imperative; however, I am going to soon be getting a NEW one (1st of the month, I'm hoping) & meanwhile, I have the entire deck SCANNED, haha! ;)

OH wait...

DRAT!

I pledged to the DVE...

I hope that I can join in when that's over! I'll have to shorten the time to a single month or something... (I KNEW that was going to happen!)

Oh - funny thing, you know I forgot all about this the 1st time?? (I USED to be "Danubhe"!)

...I think that maybe it was because people sort of just stopped doing anything with it.

Leisa

Original Book

I don't know if this would be intersting or helpful but I just got Bob's permission to post the text from the original book as a reference for looking at one card a week.

blackroseivy

WOW how neat-o, I was worried because of course my book is now gone!

...I will be able to join in May, I have shortened my commitment to 8 weeks.

mj07

Leisa said:
I don't know if this would be intersting or helpful but I just got Bob's permission to post the text from the original book as a reference for looking at one card a week.
wow, that's GREAT news, Leisa! and BTW I got my deck [from you] today and I LOVE it!