Cosmic Tarot: Does anyone here read Hebrew?

Myrrha

Hello
I wish I could read this, the letters are so beautiful.
This is the Cosmic Tarot Wheel of Fortune card. at the top is a circle with the Pluto glyph and three Hebrew letters. Near the bottom of the card are five more letters. Could someone please tell me what it says?

http://www.tarot.com/tarot/decks/index.php?deckID=4&cardID=10

thanks!
--Myrrha

ihcoyc

The word above appears to be "Kether", and the word below "Malkuth". These words have to do with to the sephiroth of the Tree of Life, the top and the bottom.

no_moon

First, lemme just say my hebrew reading is not too good without the vowels, but I took a stab at reading it.

I think the word below says "melachot," which would mean "kingship" "royalty" "sovreignty" "kingdom" "majesty" etc.

And the word above says "keter" which would mean "crown."

But again, I'm not sure... You have to read hebrew with no vowels as roots, and I haven't had lessons in years.

kwaw

Myrrha said:
Hello
I wish I could read this, the letters are so beautiful.
This is the Cosmic Tarot Wheel of Fortune card. at the top is a circle with the Pluto glyph and three Hebrew letters. Near the bottom of the card are five more letters. Could someone please tell me what it says?

http://www.tarot.com/tarot/decks/index.php?deckID=4&cardID=10

thanks!
--Myrrha

The image incorporates the tree of life with its ten circles/sephiroth. The top one with the Pluto glyph is Kether (KTR) the crown, the bottom one with the earth glyph is Malkuth (MLKVT) Kingdom.

Myrrha

OK that makes sense. Thank you very much for this. I didn't realize this Wheel incorporates the tree of life.
thanks!
--Myrrha

Bernice

And the planetry glyphs in the circle would then be:

Saturn = Binah
Jupiter = Chesed
Mars = Gevorah
Venus = netzach
Mercury = Hod
Moon = Yesod

The centre = Tiphereth. (Sun)

Bee

Myrrha

Bernice said:

Saturn = Binah
Jupiter = Chesed
Mars = Gevorah
Venus = netzach
Mercury = Hod
Moon = Yesod

Bee

OK, but if Saturn (on this particular image) is Binah then is Chokmah Uranus or Neptune? And what about the one left over?

Visually (now that I can see it as the tree of life) it looks more like he is saying Saturn is at Daath, Neptune is Binah and Uranus is Chokmah. I wonder if Losche is doing this differently to accommodate the modern planets. Just a thought I haven't studied kabalah.

--Myrrha

Demon Goddess

I assume you got the answer, but I believe that there is a hebrew/english dictionary on the web. :)

kwaw

Bernice said:

Saturn = Binah
Jupiter = Chesed
Mars = Gevorah
Venus = netzach
Mercury = Hod
Moon = Yesod

Bee

Looks to me like they have Saturn at Daath, Neptune at Binah and Uranus at Chokmah.

Kwaw

Bernice

Sorry for late reply. I assigned saturn to Binah because it's the way I learned it. (Binah = first 'manifestation' as such, and also called the place of Sorrow).

But there's lots of websites with the planetry associations.

Bee