Moontime spread

DeLani

tweak...

After working with this spread a couple of months, I decided I don't like the shape of the layout. So I changed the layout - imagine it forming the triple moon shape: )O( with #7 in the middle of the full moon. I think this "fits" the spread better. The positions are still the same, just laid out in a different shape.

genie

DeLani said:
Moontime Spread

Wow, I really like this spread! I've been surfing spreads off and on today, mostly to try and figure out what the heck I want the CC to mean to me--and this spread really caught me! I may change "releasing" to "expressing." A subtle difference that still covers the expressing of something from the body as well as how we express ourselves.

a_shikhs

This spread looks lovely. Im gonna try it this month for sure. Thanks.. :)

Scorpio Kitten

I did this spread for my best friend last night...we always happen to be on the same cycle so I suggested this spread and she jumped at it. I didn't really know what to expect since this was the first time I've tried it out, but it was great! It was totally dead-on. Thanks for sharing it!

inanna_tarot

What a wonderful spread! I'm just looking for an excuse to do a reading for myself... and I'm on the first day of my period! Such wonderful timing! I'll do the spread before bed and then you never know, dreams might enhance it some more.

Well done on creating such a fab spread.

sezo
x

thorhammer

This is a wonderful spread, DeLani. I just trimmed my (previously cantankerous and insane) Rohrig and this was the first spread I used it for. It's perfomed beautifully in such a thoughtful setting, and I'd like to thank you for this wonderful layout. I'll be using it more and more from now on.

Hugs, \m/ Kat

Emily

I hadn't seen this spread before but I've just used it with my Liber T - interesting results, I'm sure it's going to be a favourite of mine too. :)

satine

Trogon said:
DeLani... please forgive me for being a rather dense example of the male of the species... but what is meant by "moontime"?

Trogon, I'm a woman and I didn't know either!! I was sitting here trying to figure out if I should do this spread right when the sun is going down and the moon is visible, or what! ha.

thorhammer

DeLani said:
4. How the outside world will effect you
5. What you will give to others
6. What you will begin
DeLani, I love this spread, and I used it last month and am about to read through it again this afternoon . . . but I'm curious as the the timeline you intended for these three cards ^^^. Do you mean during the current moontime? Or during the coming month, till the next one? It's not a huge issue, but I'm just curious about your original thoughts when you designed the spread.

Thanks again for sharing a wonderful spread. :heart:

\m/ Kat

Raindance

I agree with Myrrha. Well said!