Elven~
This spread looks so interesting~
I'm going to try it this week~

Thank you for sharing :)
Suz :heart:

Sheri

Moddy Note

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I moved peace_pixie's reading with this spread to its own thread in Your Readings. It can be found here along with Elven's comments.

What a great spread this is!

Thanks,
valeria; moderator Tarot Spreads

Little Hare

okay sorry valera! thanks for this

Guiding Cauldron

thanks for posting

Skydancer

~ ~ Elven ~ ~

Just saw this posted over at the Tarot Channel. You go, girl!! :)

{{H}}
*S*

Delacey

I just tried this spread with very interesting results. The results have echoed past readings that I have had done by others. I will be posting it in the reading section.

Thank you for creating this spread. It is going into my journal.

D

Sinduction

I agree it's a great spread. I was left just as confused after as well!! But that's my normal reaction when reading for myself. :D

Elven

Hi Sky!! Yes ... I saw it WooT! :p
Thankyou to Gayla!!! ;) *hugs* Much appreciated!!

Hi Delacey - Thanks for doing the spread! I thought you did a great interpretation, so I havent added much - I like the way the spread flows - and I think (like I found after doing my reading too) ... it taps into and echoes something we are aware of deep down about ourselves ... very interesting, I like seeing the different results which are coming up in the spreads.

Thanks everyone for looking!

Blessings Elven x

Elven

Sinduction said:
I agree it's a great spread. I was left just as confused after as well!! But that's my normal reaction when reading for myself. :D

:p Bwaha!! I know what you mean! It took me about 8 hours and a nanny nap to come to terms with mine :p ... but its there ... the Thoth was brutally kind to me. I love it :D

Thanks for trying the spread sinduction :D

Hi Guiding Cauldron!! :thumbsup: No worries :D

Blessings Elven x

Water Lady

Just found this and since I seem to be running in circles I am going to try it as well.
I love the idea of it.