"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

Bhavana

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Thank you for putting my little guy in there, that is so wonderful. Yes his eyes look beautiful and perfect. BTW That is my dads wife, not me. HAHA. Gotta love that I did not point that out eh? Sorry. I love this card. You are so talented. Here is a pic of me in case you are wondering what I look like. :eek:)

I thought the little girl in the picture was you....as I know you said it was an older photo....
as for your current pic, you look JUST like this German stripper Ursula that I once knew...man, she was soooo mean and wicked....she had those piercing eyes like yours...I was scared to death of her. I am sure YOU are a very nice person, though...;)

tarotlyn

The Chariot

:bugeyed: OMG!!! You have no idea how much work this card was!!! whew!

There are TONS of parts of images in this one...and not the original horses i started with :bugeyed:
(probably 5 different white horses!!!...and body parts!)...piece by piece and strokes here and there
and here and there and here and there...you get the idea ...eeeekkkk...it was quite a job to
get it to look the way i wanted ...and to find the just right Chi also!

This was the hardest card so far!!!

:heart: Lyn
...need to rest...LOL

Attachments

• CHARIOT.jpg
    CHARIOT.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 57

Bhavana

:bugeyed: OMG!!! You have no idea how much work this card was!!! whew!

There are TONS of parts of images in this one...and not the original horses i started with :bugeyed:
(probably 5 different white horses!!!...and body parts!)...piece by piece and strokes here and there
and here and there and here and there...you get the idea ...eeeekkkk...it was quite a job to
get it to look the way i wanted ...and to find the just right Chi also!

This was the hardest card so far!!!

...need to rest...LOL

and well worth your efforts, Lyn! I love the expression on his little face!

silverwings94

Are you on Facebook? If so friend me and there are pictures of her on there along with my baby grandson who will be 1 yr. old June 9. Also my granddaughter too and my other great niece who was born last month.
Namaste,
kat
would love to see pictures....

tarotlyn

and well worth your efforts, Lyn! I love the expression on his little face!
:heart: :) Thanks, Bhavana...i hope you will still like him after i have just changed his eyes to
his natural eyes...i think he looks better now. i decided that i didn't want him to look too
cartoonish as he is naturally on the cartoon side anyway! :bugeyed:

Hope you still like him...

Re-posting my final work of the Chariot...

:heart: @Debra
i guess you predicted it just right when you told me that i change the cards...
...i do but only the ones that bother me...like something just isn't right...you know...:laugh:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn
...now moving on to another card...

Attachments

• CHARIOT.jpg
    CHARIOT.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 47

tarotlyn

:heart::) wow...i can't believe that i am still up...almost 5am!!! :bugeyed:

...anyway...here is the EMPRESS re-posted because i had forgot her crown :p
(Debra, i have decided that you are very psychic!...you were right again...i added something
to Gigi's card! :laugh: )

...and the Justice card...this Chi was in the public domain with floppy ears. A lot of Chi's do
flop their ears at times...as you Chi owners probably know. i like him this way, but would you
prefer that I add 'stand up' Chi ears to him? Please let me know what you think?

Lyn

Attachments

• EMPRESS.2ndversion.FINAL.jpg
    EMPRESS.2ndversion.FINAL.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 51
  • JUSTICE.jpg
    JUSTICE.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 54

Bhavana

:heart: :) Thanks, Bhavana...i hope you will still like him after i have just changed his eyes to
his natural eyes...i think he looks better now. i decided that i didn't want him to look too
cartoonish as he is naturally on the cartoon side anyway! :bugeyed:

Hope you still like him...

Re-posting my final work of the Chariot...

:heart: @Debra
i guess you predicted it just right when you told me that i change the cards...
...i do but only the ones that bother me...like something just isn't right...you know...:laugh:

Lyn
...now moving on to another card...

he still looks great, the expression is very intense, determined...that's good!

tarotlyn

:heart::) Thanks Bhavana...
That is the meaning i like to use with the Chariot: 'determination.' i am so happy that meaning
came across to you in this card.

:heart: @everyone
i think i still need to work on the Justice Chi's face... but today i am going to rest because
of feeling slightly 'under the weather!' ... should be back to normal tomorrow...

Hope you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend! :heart:

Lyn

Debra

These just get more and more amusing! Now that the Empress has a crown, if you send it to me I'll pass it on to Gigi's mom! Hope you get a good night sleep and feel better tomorrow.

tarotlyn

:heart::) i did get a couple of good night's rest...think i had a 3 day flu bug or something...
feeling much better today. i just stayed in bed and watched netflix movies which is very unusual for me to do.

Debra, i just sent you the larger card images of Gigi for her mom...

:heart:@ everyone
hope you are all having a nice weekend. even though it is a beautiful day here, i did stay in
and watched more netflix movies all of today...:party: :p
and should be back to creating cards tomorrow...