strong aversion to a certain card deck-independent

delinfrey

I was wondering if anyone else has been going through something similar and what you might make of it.

So last week I was working with the LotD tarot and noted a strong aversion towards the Lovers card (which I think I have expressed before as well). But I was writing a few articles so I went through a lot of decks and finally a pattern hit me - somehow, in all the decks I was viewing, the Lovers card really caused me to cringe (and I'm talking about really different decks, like Osho Zen- Haindl - Sacred Rose- Visconti Sforza - RWS - Thoth different).

Have you ever experienced a strong aversion towards a certain card and have you pulled some meanings out of that? Right now I am starting to think that my strong aversion is telling me something about my current situation.

nisaba

I think so, too. And it might point to problems in your psychology that you need to work on. :)

Krakken

I was wondering if anyone else has been going through something similar and what you might make of it.

So last week I was working with the LotD tarot and noted a strong aversion towards the Lovers card (which I think I have expressed before as well). But I was writing a few articles so I went through a lot of decks and finally a pattern hit me - somehow, in all the decks I was viewing, the Lovers card really caused me to cringe (and I'm talking about really different decks, like Osho Zen- Haindl - Sacred Rose- Visconti Sforza - RWS - Thoth different).

Have you ever experienced a strong aversion towards a certain card and have you pulled some meanings out of that? Right now I am starting to think that my strong aversion is telling me something about my current situation.

Perhaps that card reflected something in your personality that you dont like.