Faery Seekers Circle: signup for August

Alta

Hi all,

I know this is a bit early, but I will be away next week. I'll post partners on the 1st or 2nd of August.

Please post here if you would like to play.

Usual notes:

- this circle uses the Brian Froud Faeries' Oracle and no other decks.
- the circle runs for the entire month, but if you hit life issues, let your partner know immediately. (I won't be playing as I have many commitments this month).

I get the Gaian newsletter from Joanna Powell Colbert and she included a lovely spread which I thought we could try this month. The new moon is August 1st, so this seems good as a 'looking ahead to late summer and fall spread.

The New Moon Spread

How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the East (in communication, thought, information, intention, meditation)?

How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the South (in passion, creativity, energy, sexuality, personal power)?

How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the West (in emotions, intuition, dreams, sensuality, compassion)?

How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the North (in stability, security, health, finances, manifestation)?

How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the Center (in my connection to Spirit)?

So, who's in? :)

Love, Alta

Sign-up list: (keep in mind that I'll be away the 27th to 31st but shall of course update the list before posting partners)

Baroli
silverwings94
inanna_tarot
franniee
Guiding Cauldron
ellirhyn
Keavy McGee
magenta
FaeryGodmother
tabi
geministar
thorhammer
moderndayruth
faerylvr
Ruby Red Slippers
elvenstar

Baroli

Oooooh I like this, sign me up!

:D

Alta

First post! yay team. :D

silverwings94

I just love tis one. Sign me up please

inanna_tarot

Ohhhh another dance with the fey in the darkness of the new moon... what could be more magical? Sign me up Alta

franniee

I do love the faeries. :heart:

Alta

Yes, me too. This is my fav oracle by a wide margin.

Guiding Cauldron

yes plz

sign me up please :)

ellirhyn

This sounds like an interesting spread, I'm in please! Thanks!
(how could I refuse to dance with my Faerie friends at any time of Moon?)

Keavy McGee

Me, too, of course!! :party:

XOX

Keavy:heart: