Using Oracle Cards at the End of a Tarot Reading

Emberlyn

I received a Tarot reading from an Etsy seller and at the end of my Tarot reading, she pulled four Oracle cards. I really liked that. I was wondering if you guys know how to do that? Are they used as clarifying cards or should they have their own questions?

danieljuk

I used to get readings from a professional who pulled an angel card at the end of the reading in her online readings. I like to use it too!

Strangebrew and I have tried with mixing up oracles in our readings a bit and it's worth experimenting with this. It does produce some interesting results! tarot and oracles, maybe a card for each tarot card in position or even mixing oracles! or pull something at the end or something about what is the theme or overview of this reading?

experiment and try it in many different ways :)

Emberlyn

Okay. ..I can experiment! I would still like thoughts on people that already use this method.

ravynangel

deleted :)

Emberlyn

That is interesting. I really want to experiment with this. I bought a few. .. Okay. ..four oracle decks the other day and two new tarot decks. So, I have a lot to work with.

2dogs

It's well worth experimenting with and throws in a lot more material for ideas. I've tried an Oracle card paired with each Tarot card as a clarifier in a positional reading but in this month's exchange used a pile of extra cards with no positional significance after doing the main reading just to add extra detail (I haven't had the feedback yet though). For self readings I have got into asking one question or none at all then pulling one card from each of my 10 decks and looking at the images to see how they fit together e.g. my invisible friend's review of the Archangel Power Tarot Cards - http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3895717&postcount=6 (not suitable for Doreen Virtue fans ;) ).

BodhiSeed

I have been doing this for several years now (you can see examples on my blog if you click "homepage" under my profile). The oracle always seems to add a bit of extra information, show it from a slightly different angle, or clarify what the tarot draw showed. I even have all my tarot decks paired with an oracle deck or divination tool. :p I highly recommend this method!

Emberlyn

I have been doing this for several years now (you can see examples on my blog if you click "homepage" under my profile). The oracle always seems to add a bit of extra information, show it from a slightly different angle, or clarify what the tarot draw showed. I even have all my tarot decks paired with an oracle deck or divination tool. :p I highly recommend this method!

Hey, I went to your blog, but I don't know where to find the tarot/oracle readings. All I saw were posts or random cards...???

BodhiSeed

Hey, I went to your blog, but I don't know where to find the tarot/oracle readings. All I saw were posts or random cards...???

Were you looking for spreads? I don't use them on my blog, only a daily draw from a tarot deck and an oracle deck (I don't have time for anything more involved on there). :)
I just meant you could see how I combined the two into one meaning.

Emberlyn

Oh, okay. I just misunderstood what you meant. Okay, I will definitely take a closer look. I was at work earlier and didn't have time to really read.