Discussion: Archangel Oracle

rcb30872

Teaching and Learning
Archangel Zadkiel: "Keep an open mind, and learn new ideas. Then, teach these ideas to others"

This card seems to indicate that you are a spiritual teacher and an avid learner. I guess, what this means is that if you are interesed in a particular topic, subject or thing then you should use the resources that are at your disposal tol earn about what you want to know more about, such as books, clubs, classes, workshops and spiritual teachers or mentors. As you would have a particular interest in what you want to learn, you would be enthusiastic, and may learn about it rather quickly. Through gathering as much information as you can get hold of and putting into practice what you have learnt you will gain greater understanding, knowledge and experience with the topic, subject or thing. What you have learnt, you will be able to teach others what you have learnt. In the process of teaching others, you can continue to learn from your students.

To be able to do this you have to trust your teaching abilities. You are an intelligent and wise being. You can be outspoken in your teachings, as it is OK to do so. This card also indicates that you need to have an open mind and to be observant of patterns that occur in what you see, hear and think. In some way, it can be seen that this means not to rely to heavily on the "text book" but by the conclusions that you draw from your observations.

:love:

Bec

rcb30872

Leadership
Archangel Gabriel: "It is time for you to assume your leadership power and position, and lovingly guide others"

Instead of focussing on your self-doubts, fears, worries, insecurities and other self-sabotaging thoughts, focus on how you can serve others. By focussing on how you can serve others you would have the desire, as well as serve, help and teach others. This card means that you have the inner power, you just need to find and use it, by doing so it would not only be for your benefit but the benefit for others, plants, animals and the Earth.

It can be seen that you have been Divinely guided towards your life's mission and your true heart's desires by your ideas, thoughts, concepts, visins and dreams, along with other messages that are repetitive or by new opportunities. It may be from what other people tell you, either by suggestions or some comment they may say in passing, song lyrics and visual cues in the outer environment. If these occur in a very repetive manner, almost to being persistent, especially in a short time span, then this would be seen that you need to pay attention to this and that is is not your imagination, and act on these signs and guidance. It may be anew opportunities, such as being approached by someone with a business proposal or gaining knowledge of some classes and workshop that will be help, which would be something that you would be interested int. You may doubt that you have the skills or qualifications for these, but you would not be guided to this if you were not qualified.

You should do what you truly desire to do. Others may not approve or understand what you are doing, but you should not worry waht others think of you. Take a look at you life and see what you have gone through, what you have accomplished and achieved, and how far you have come. By doing this, this would give you the sense of courage and strength to do what you desire to do. By you doing what you truly desire to do, you would be able to help others and they will be inspired to do something that they truly desire to do.

Bec

rcb30872

Remember Who You Are
Archangel Michael: "You are a powerful, loving, and creative child of God. You are loved"

This means that you have inner light and love, you have magnificence, power and wisdom. It mentions that you are made in the likeness of the Creator.

I think this says that we are all capable of accomplishing and achieving anything we put our minds to. So, if that is the case, if you have the positive thoughts about achieving what you want to do you can do so.

You have a life mission, and what this life mission can be seen in what your true heart's desires are. When you become focused on achieving your true heart's desires, they will manifest in your life. To be able to do so you need to think positively, by having hope and faith, and not thinking negatively, or at least stop thinking negatively as well as let go of negative influences in your life. This means tha tyou need to quieten your mind against your self-doubts, worries, fears, insecurities and other self-sabotaging thoughts as this will hinder the manifestation of your true heart's desires, if anything it may result in a negative manifestation. Other negative influences that you may need to eliminate are naysayers and people who out too many demands on your time, attention and energy, for example. Another thing, it is important that you do what you want to do, if you need to rearrange your schedule and prioritise in accordance to what is really important to you.

By manifesting your true heart's desires, not only will you benefit, but other benefit as well. You would be able to serve, assist and teach others. Not only that, by you succeeding and having your true heart's desires manifest you will inspire oters to do the same. Al in all, this card says that by remembering who you are may indicate that you need to recognise that you are wise, beautiful and intelligent.

Bec

rcb30872

You Know What To Do
Archangel Uriel: "Trust your inner knowledge, and act upon it without delay"

This card says that even though you may be agonising over some decision that needs to be made, you already know the answer, you should listen to your inner wisdom. This means that you may not be doing what your inner wisdom is telling you because you have self-doubts, worries, fears, insecurities and other self-sabotaging thoughts, as well as you may have people around you who you may think, or actually do, expect you to do a certain thing or to be a certain way. So, this is saying that you should not pay attention to that, and you should be doing what your inner wisdome is telling you what to do, as you are far more wiser than you think or realise.

This would indicate that there is a certain degree of uncertainty and unclarity in what you are doing. But you need to have the faith that you are on the right path. This card also says, that when the time is right, you will know what the next step is that you need to take. It may only be one step at a time, and that the path ahead and the final outcome is still unknown.

When I look at this card, it immediately reminded me of The Hermit tarot card, which indicates that there may be some need for patience and not to make hasty decisions, and not to be in too much of a rush to get things done. Just like this card, it indicates tha tyou may not know or even doubt the path you are on is the right path, but if you trust and have the faith that you are on the right path, you will be guided along your way. The actual outcome may not be seen, but each step of the way will be illuminated.

In some way I would say that you may need to do some relaxing techniques, such as breathing exercises, meditation and yoga. By doing this you would be albe to quieten your mind. By doing this, you would be able to hear more clearly, or at least notice, the signals more clearly that come to you to indicate what, when and how you need to act on along your path.

Bec

rcb30872

Sensitivity
Archangel Haniel: "You are extra-sensitive to energies and emotions right now. Honour yourself and your feelings"

Sensitivity relates to your intuition and other things, such as being able to determine the atmosphere of somewhere including a group of people, picking up pn ohter people's moods. It is not something that you should dislike or ignore it is something that you should pay attention to and honour the feelings that come about due to them. For example, if you get the feeling that you don't want to do something but for some reason it is expected of you, don't do it if you don't want to, as the reason why you get the feeling that you don't want to is like a warning. Likewise if all of a suden you have an urge to do something or go somewhere, then do it, as this can be seen as a signal or guidance for you, where you may have the feeling of being in the right place at the right time, as you may receive something or meet someone that could prove to be important to you or may help you to realise a dream of yours.

Other things that this card may signify, is that you should avoid foods and drinks that may have harmful chemicals in them, such as additives and preservatives. It is a matter of choosing healthy foods and drinks, such as organically grown fruit and vegetables. It may also indicate that you should avoid other things that are not healthy, such as alcohol and cigarettes. Not only that it may indicate that there are certain people, such as those that are naysayers, who put expectations on yuou that is not in accordance to what you truly desire and those who put too many demands on your time, energy and attention. Also, this card signifies that you should spend time alone in nature to help you further develop your sensitivity.

Bec

rcb30872

Gentleness
Archangel Sandalphon: "Be very gentle with yourself at this time. Surround yourself with gentle people, situations and environment"

By all indications, when you get this card, then it may indicate that you have had some difficult times of late, which has left you tormented and in turmoil. This is a time when you should take time out from these hard conditions and don't make any decisions at the moment.

A good way to start this is to play some soft, gentle and soothing music. The sort of music you listen to has a great bearing on your state of mind, the kind of music you listen to affects your moods and other things. If you listen to slow music you are likely to slow down, conversely when you listen to fast music you are likely to speed up. It is interesting to note here, despite what I had said I meant in general terms, the type of music you listen to while you are driving affects the way you drive, including your speed.

It may indicate a time when you may be just starting something, in which case you may not be all that good at it at the moment, due to your lack of knowledge, experience and practise. So at the beginning stages you need to be gentle on yourself, such as being patient with yourself. Whereas you may be hard on yourself, have negative thoughts and self-sabotaging thoughts, and taken too far you could be mentally abusing and beating yourself up. You need to give yourself time to learn whatever you are learning, treat yourself as you would a child, in other words, with patience, encouragement and nurturance.

Surround yourself with people who are positive, who would encourage you and will help to boost you up when you fall. Avoid negative people and naysayers, as this will reinforce your own self-sabotaging thoughts, as they would be reflecting your own self-doubts, fears, worries and insecurities. This would discourage you from continuing on with what you have started.

This may also indicate that you have an increased level of sensitivity. By surrounding yourself with positive things you are more than likely to feel positive yourself. You should avoid negative influences, it could be a matter of not reading gossip-based magazines or censoring what you read and wtch on the television. Perhaps you would like to spend some time in nature or by the ocean, which is soothing and beautiful.

Bec

rcb30872

Passion
Archangel Haniel: "Trust and follow your renewed passion in your love life and career"

This says that you want more happiness in your life, and the way to get more happiness is to follow your true heart's desires. The way you know what you true heart's desires are is the passion you have for something. It also mentions that it is alright for you to take risks now, in working on your true heart's desires. It is not a time to play it safe as you would feel low in energy, lethargic, unhappy and maybe even depressed. This would probably indicate that you may be doing something that you don't particularly like, or you don't have the passion, because it is a safe bet where you are, and you are in your comfort zone. It might be a job that you have, you would probably know some way that it is not what you really want to do or enjoy as you may be having health problems, such as getting lots of infections, constant headaches, pains in your neck, stiff neck, knotted stomach, lack of motivation, low in energy and perhaps depression. Perhaps you are doing something that is expected of you.

This card tells you that you should pay more attention to your thoughts and emotions as they would be a guide to you tha tyou are doing what you truly desire to do, or even what your true heart's desires are. I would say here that you need to rearrange your schedule to allow yourself time to quieten your mind and write down what you have done that you really enjoyed doing or something that you have been interested in but have done nothing about. These ideas, thoughts, concepts, feelings, voices in your mind, dreams and visions is your inner guidance and Divine wisdom telling you what you should do, in a sense it could be seen as Divine inspiration. If these are ongoing, persisitent and strong, then this would be a very big nudge for you, your intuition telling you to do what you desire to do, and not your imagination. Make a decision and work on and intend to follow through with this guidance. Keep paying attention to these messages, as that will be what steps you would need to make towards manifesting your true heart's desires.

Bec

knowledge seeker

just wanted to say thankyou RCB, for all your posts in the virtue study groups. i have just recently acquired the archangels and love them to pieces already, they do feel soooo special. i can feel some really big readings ahead! i've found your insights very helpful and offer another link to the card. again thank you so much for your time and effort.

knowledge seeker

anyone interested in starting this up again?

hi there,
i'm looking to see if there is anyone who is looking to revive this study group with me? i love this deck, and wish i had more time to spend with it, and this may just be the best way at the moment :D
let me know either by posting here or sending me a pm to register your interest, then we can get going!
it doens't have to be in the format as rcb has done, i'm thinking something along the lines of each week we either all look at the same card (or a different one each, intuitively decided :smile: ) and write our comments, intuition, & anything else about it, then talk together about it if we feel the need. or if anyone else has other ideas, please let us know!
blessings
KS

TheArchangelsBoy

Hey!

I am up for discussion on this deck. I would love to talk about my experiences using this deck. :)