What's Your Favorite Oracle Deck?

Pumpkin

I know there have been thread on this before. But our minds can change over time.

What's your favorite oralce deck as of February 2007?

Queen of Pentacle

One for meditation, beautifull Gail Code Oracle... and one for its prettiness,
Grandville Flower Oracle.

Mi-Shell

Hmmm....
The White Eagle Medicine Wheel Cards Are A Favorite With My Clients, While I Personaly Use The Sacred Path Cards.....

Pumpkin

FantasyWorld, I do like the Soul Cards too.

Queen of Pentacle, I just got the Flower Oracle about a month ago. I've used it once so far. I need to spend more time with it. I just didn't get what it was trying to tell me. It is very pretty.

I just ordered Oracle of the Grail Code a few days ago. I've had my eye on it for a long time. I can't wait to get it.

Mi-Shell, I've never heard of The White Eagle Medicine Wheel Cards. Can you tell me a bit about it.

I've heard of Sacred Path. I've never seen them until today. I just looked up samples here on AT. I must have been thinking about something else, I thought they looked different. Would you tell me about these too?

Thanks Everyone

sharpchick

To date, mine is The Well Worn Path.

a_shikhs

Froud's Faeries Oracle for me always. :D

Jewel

a_shikhs said:
ditto .... ditto .... ditto .... has been my favorite deck of any kind for over 6 years :D

Pumpkin

a_shikhs said:

I have that one too. It took a long time for it to speak to me. But after some time and effert, I could hear what they were saying.

Dwaas

Lenormand cards from Piatnik