Bernardin Suzanne TdM Reproduction

tedglart

Suzanne TdM

Hi Iris, I love the look of this deck. Please put me down for two copies of the complete deck when you complete the project. All the best.
Tom

Bluefeet

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes! :love:

I have a question for collectors: what do you think would be a fair price for a good quality historical reproduction? I would love to see your responses and try to match that price and use the best possible materials at the same time.

Thanks for your input! :)

Bluefeet

Thanks!:)

Well, I forgot to add: the back pattern you made looks so charming, but I think it would be better to make the back identical to the original.
(I imagine many of the fans of historical decks here will agree...)

Anyway, I will be eagerly looking forward to the updates;)

Kenji, you're right about the backs. The "official" edition is going to be a faithful reproduction that's completely identical to the original deck, including the backs. The sample is just a mockup copy used for demonstration. :)

MoonGypsy

Such a lovely repro you are doing, my friend! i remember when you got the original antique Suzanne, and how excited i was! i feel very happy and enthusiastic about your project! i most certainly would LOVE a deck; hopefully my purse will match my enthusiasm when the time comes. i am really quite proud of you! :*

Yves Le Marseillais

Back to original backs

Kenji, you're right about the backs. The "official" edition is going to be a faithful reproduction that's completely identical to the original deck, including the backs. The sample is just a mockup copy used for demonstration. :)

I do prefer also and like your intention to make a truth facsimile as I do on my side.

So no trace will be... Your trace.

How many exemplary and when are my two questions.

Best

Yves

BSwett

Power to you!
Very nice looking and loooove the backs!
Paz

ladybird

Hey, Enchanted Shadow, this is just wonderful!! Best of luck on this amazing project. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Bluefeet

Hey, Enchanted Shadow, this is just wonderful!! Best of luck on this amazing project. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Thank you LB and everyone else who posted! :love: I'm adjusting the colors and searching for suitable printer right now, will post an update when everything is completed. :)

MoonGypsy

Thank you LB and everyone else who posted! :love: I'm adjusting the colors and searching for suitable printer right now, will post an update when everything is completed. :)

Oh that is so exciting, ES! You are that far along?! Wonderful! :*

garmonbozia

This is awesome, Iris. Count me in for a deck!