Mary Packard - Tarot de Marseille

Sherryl

So did I. Amazon had them because a supplier obtained many decks, but they're all gone and - according to Yves, per email - his decks will not be available on Amazon again.

I checked Amazon today, and the only Madenie available is from a 3rd-party seller for $500. :bugeyed:
US Games Inc. still has the Madenie deck for $35. They bought a stash of decks from Yves Reynaud a while back and are reselling them.

Yves Le Marseillais

Madenié is still alive and well :)

Because this is available pretty much everywhere whereas Yves has to be ordered directly from their page. Which for me over here "in the middle of nowhere" has to pay 86 us dollars in shipment and VAT.

Hello, I still have few Madenié decks and you will not pay 86 $ for them and of course never 500 $. Not from side for sure.

Of course when this edition will be over it may/will increase his value on the market like EBay ect... as usual.

Just go to my website and I am curious to know where you lives in your North...

Salutations from Tarot City, Marseille

Yves

earthair

The replacement has arrived and the book has all the pages :) ...in the correct order :)

EmpyreanKnight

I like this set. I prefer extra large cards (a monster of a Marseilles! - though I think this would pose a bit of a challenge since I riffle shuffle) and the whole package looks sturdy. I'm mighty curious about the contents of a book though.

Seems like I finally have a deck to grace the new year.

OldManAppearsApre12

Yves Madenie Facsimile

Yves 1709 Facsimile of the Madenie deck is no longer available on the US Games site either. In fact, prices have been insane the last couple of weeks on Amazon sites on both sides of the Atlantic. I loved the deck so much I was afraid to use it, which put me in the market two weeks ago for another deck. I've had Ebay orders (buys, not bids) cancelled on me (I suspect because they saw the same thing I was seeing). I've received the Chosson facsimile when I ordered the Madenie (the vendor said it was a 'mistake' and he didn't have the Madenie anymore anyways - yeah right). I kept the Chosson because I didn't have it yet. Anyways, I now possess three Madenie decks by virtue of carpet bombing vendors with little expectation of actually getting the deck. Who knows how much rationality there is in these prices, but the Tarot is a sacred thing and while there are a few vendors still out there with the deck listed at retail price, I have no desire to buy them all up in an effort to corner the market lol. Anyways, for those who need a deck, the Namaste esoteric bookstore has it listed still on their website and it is indeed where I received my last copy of the deck from (Yesterday). Good luck all.

gregory

Buy from Yves!

Michellehihi

Yves 1709 Facsimile of the Madenie deck is no longer available on the US Games site either. In fact, prices have been insane the last couple of weeks on Amazon sites on both sides of the Atlantic. I loved the deck so much I was afraid to use it, which put me in the market two weeks ago for another deck. I've had Ebay orders (buys, not bids) cancelled on me (I suspect because they saw the same thing I was seeing). I've received the Chosson facsimile when I ordered the Madenie (the vendor said it was a 'mistake' and he didn't have the Madenie anymore anyways - yeah right). I kept the Chosson because I didn't have it yet. Anyways, I now possess three Madenie decks by virtue of carpet bombing vendors with little expectation of actually getting the deck. Who knows how much rationality there is in these prices, but the Tarot is a sacred thing and while there are a few vendors still out there with the deck listed at retail price, I have no desire to buy them all up in an effort to corner the market lol. Anyways, for those who need a deck, the Namaste esoteric bookstore has it listed still on their website and it is indeed where I received my last copy of the deck from (Yesterday). Good luck all.
Yves' facsimile of the Madenie is the very first TdM I bought, and I am so happy to have it! And each time I read a post like this one, I am more happy!
I read with this deck all the time, I am not afraid to use it because it is solid, it will not wear out easily.

Sherryl

Yves' facsimile of the Madenie is the very first TdM I bought, and I am so happy to have it! And each time I read a post like this one, I am more happy!
I read with this deck all the time, I am not afraid to use it because it is solid, it will not wear out easily.

I've been reading cards for over 40 years and the TdM for over 15, and the Piere Madenie is my all time favorite. It glows with magic. Like Michellehihi, I just feel happy when I'm using it.

jema

I just bought it! Second hand cause I really only want to check it out and try and get the Yves deck later, I got a crush on his Heri TdM also... And the Chosson... oh my, I so could start an Yve sub collection

Yves Le Marseillais

Madenié is really close to be out of print

I just bought it! Second hand cause I really only want to check it out and try and get the Yves deck later, I got a crush on his Heri TdM also... And the Chosson... oh my, I so could start an Yve sub collection

Bonsoir,

Madenié is very close to be out of print so act quickly....

Best

Yves