Yoav Ben-Dov Video

Patrick Booker

I particularly liked this video, 'Physics and Tarot' by Yoav Ben-Dov, creator of the CBD Tarot:

http://www.cbdtarot.com/

There isn't a direct link to the video, but it is easily found at the top of the page.

Patrick

BSwett

I love that man. And his book. Which is for me, the clearest and cleanest approach to the tarot cards that we have today. He makes me believe in magic and the simple joy of reading the signs.

:)

feynrir

I love that man. And his book. Which is for me, the clearest and cleanest approach to the tarot cards that we have today. He makes me believe in magic and the simple joy of reading the signs.

:)

I couldn't have said it better myself! I just wish the dang video would load. I've seen the first 45 seconds of it way too many times.

Philistine

Ben-Dov's book is one of the few available in English on Marseilles, and was very helpful in my initiation to TdM. Lovely vid! Did I miss it on his site, or it was this video recently posted?

Interesting they mention Einstein vis a vis YB-D, as his study of science and tarot are the ideal approach, to my mind. The Theory of Relativity, as anecdotalized by the tavelling clock watchers (time dilation), illustrates the intersection of seeming unreality with theoretical science. Nothing could describe esotericism better for me.