Quantum Tarot Virtual Launch Party and Prize Draw.

weaver

Leo62 said:
Welcome Nina, Jo, Nightgarden, Grip, la-luna, weaver, HearthCricket, Rodney, Sidhe-Ra...

Now, does everyone have a drink? :D :party:
Yes indeed! The altogether yummy champagne is ticking my nose! :)

weaver

rwcarter

Drinking and rearranging bookcases.... Should be an interesting afternoon to say the least.... :party:

Rodney

bluefairy

WOW what a nice party you have going on here...thanks for the invite. i would like to have the Lovers card please. i'll be back later to join up with the rest of you.

jojojo

Are we going to play any party games?....she says whilst setting off party poppers and streamers fly down over everyones heads.....

HearthCricket

Oh, am I supposed to pick a card? Silly me! Strength, please! If that one is taken, the Devil works, too! :D

Ah, the confusion!!!

stefficus

where are the buttershots?

i need lubrication before i pick a card. :D i think i'm gonna let my quantum tarot deck pick for me. i have such a hard time. hierophant? 8 of cups? high priestess? queen of swords? death?? which, which?

*goes to find a party hat*

Leo62

LOl HC aka Counsellor Troi :D I've put you down for Strength. Bluefairy - gotcha for the Lovers.

so Jo - wanna start a party game? ;)

Guiding Cauldron

Congratulations you two!! Looks really lovely ; hugs all around! :)
I'm just wearing a lil casual but chic number tonight, i go for comfort more than anything lol. Who is the caterer? Everything looks so scrummy!

May I pick the # 5 Jupiter card please; thank you xx

Makes way over to see Grip and the rest of the gang :)

jojojo

Leo62 said:
so Jo - wanna start a party game? ;)

Is it too early for truth or dare...or spin the bottle? HEHEHE ;)

Leo62

Great to see you here GC :D

stefficus - better make up your mind. GC has already nabbed the Hierophant. ;)