Tarot of Trees being printed!

kabang

For those who have been admiring the unpublished Tarot of Trees, I have good news! Dana Driscoll, the artist, is having the full deck printed in August. If you're interested in the deck, you can email her, she'll slap your name on a list, and then contact you once it's printed.

http://www.tarotoftrees.com/

My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere; the search feature hates me. :(

Promise

Fabulous news!

I love my Majors, and wish her all the best in having the deck published! I certainly can't wait to have a full deck of pretty trees to play with!

SherryZoned

This is the first I have seen this deck. It is beautiful.Thanks for sharing.

tabi

I've liked this deck since I first seen it, I'm glad she is getting it published. :D

HearthCricket

This is a beautiful deck. I also had never heard or seen it, so thank you for the information and link. Another one to add to the list!!

Chronata

This deck is absolutely magical. So is Dana!

I have been a fan of her art for a while!
and I am so happy that she is publishing this!

cardlady22

Thanks for the post! I had "signed up" in her thread under Deck Creation, but was just thinking about PMing to see about further progress.

kabang

cardlady22 said:
Thanks for the post! I had "signed up" in her thread under Deck Creation, but was just thinking about PMing to see about further progress.

Ooh, I wasn't aware that she was on the forum! (I got the info by emailing her through her website.)

Anyway, I'm glad to see some other fans and pass along the good word. :)

Quester

I am happy to add my name to the list! It looks like a GREAT deck!!

Dusk Till Dawn

I want to be on that list also! Very Happy!