Sacred India Tarot

GoldenWolf

Has anyone found any scans of the deck online? The art on the box and the "altar" looks beautiful. I was surprised to see a depiction of Babaji Nagaraj on it, and that has piqued my interest even more. Still, I would like to know if the deck has scenic pips or not, if the art on the cards matches the art on the box, and if the guidebook is in English first. I guess I should PM Yogi Impressions since they are the publishers.

gregory

I ordered via abe.... no confirmation yet. But it's Sunday !

ETA there are a FEW images here - I can't see anything I can be sure is a pip...

ETA More images - not very clear...

- and here.
OK, I am bored with googling now :D

But they are fully illustrated pips, I see :D

MoonGypsy

Has anyone found any scans of the deck online? The art on the box and the "altar" looks beautiful. I was surprised to see a depiction of Babaji Nagaraj on it, and that has piqued my interest even more. Still, I would like to know if the deck has scenic pips or not, if the art on the cards matches the art on the box, and if the guidebook is in English first. I guess I should PM Yogi Impressions since they are the publishers.
Namaste, i was very joyful to see Babaji as well! i am pretty sure it has scenic Minors. The Guide book is in English [350 pages]. The only scans are what Patrick Booker posted a few posts back. i am really looking forward to receiving this deck.

i am a little concerned, though, as i paid Yogi Impressions with Paypal last night, but nothing is showing up in my Yogi Impressions account. i have written to them, but i haven't heard anything from them, so far.

i do have my Paypal receipt. Under description, there is only a number...and the full amount that i paid. No Mention of what i bought other than the number...:heart:

gregory

See above (I edited so you might miss it) - there ARE more images on line.

MoonGypsy

See above (I edited so you might miss it) - there ARE more images on line.

Wow, gregory, thanks for finding us all those glorious images! You are the Google Goddess! :D

Thanks also for reminding [me in particular:p] that today is Sunday. In my excitement, i totally forgot...Hopefully tomorrow, my order will show up in my Yogi Impressions account...:love:

Carla

Ooh, this is lovely. Very tempting.

MoonGypsy

Not really, no. I have received an auto-response email from Yogi Impressions that my user account is set up (in other words, confirming that I registered on the site), and I have received a PayPal receipt.

But then, I only ordered about an hour ago.

On your Paypal receipt, does it just have a number listed under Description?

GoldenWolf

Gregory, thanks for posting those images! I just followed the link to Yogi Impressions and did not check out the Facebook page or Google. I'll blame it on my lack of sleep rather than a duh moment.

Namaste, Moon Gypsy! Please keep us posted on the communication with this. I am very interested in getting this deck although I know I'll find the wait frustrating.

gregory

As long as you paid through paypal, you are protected. So don't worry. Likewise - as I am in the UK - as I paid by credit card (to abe) - so am I :)

(Mine is to come from BookVistas, whoever they are !)

Patrick Booker

Ordered through AbeBooks and BookVistas too. Used PayPal. Will take a couple of weeks from India.

Patrick