Sacred India Tarot

Freddie

Hi,

Is it possible for anyone here to please share what the measurement of the cards are.

Thanks and kind blessings,

Freddie

Patrick Booker

Looks to me like it's 2.7 x 4.5 inches.

Patrick

Freddie

Thanks Patrick as it is hard to tell from the 'You Tube' teachings on this deck.

Thanks again,

Freddie

Aina

I have this deck and you can get it from www.flipkart.com in India. It comes for just 1100 rs. (40% discount). The writer also has the Facebook page and is very friendly and replies to all the comments/questions. It's a great deck and the book is amazing. I'm going to post a video review on it on YouTube. Hopefully it's going to be uploaded by tomorrow. Just search it on YouTube.

gregory

Yes - from marketplace sellers - which is how I got mine, too.

I see one such seller is trying to pretend to be bookdepository - I would not TOUCH that one.... anyone who hopes to make you thing they are someone else does not get my vote. Or my business.

KristinCali

Yes - from marketplace sellers - which is how I got mine, too.

I see one such seller is trying to pretend to be bookdepository - I would not TOUCH that one.... anyone who hopes to make you thing they are someone else does not get my vote. Or my business.

Thanks, Oh I see that now! I plan on ordering from one of the companies in NY. *crosses fingers*

Mythic

Looks like there was a lot of interest in this deck.

Are you finding it continues to be interesting in practice? Any interest in a study group?