2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

MoonGypsy

Snagged the bundle as well. I have NO money right now, and it was a terribly irresponsible thing to do, but I suppose that's why they take credit cards.

I suppose I'll have to open up a lemonade stand now...

Do you want a partner, 6D? :laugh: i have successfully run Lemonade stands in the past and also have experience selling hand made potholders door to door....:p

and...don't even ask about my comic book selling days...i was awesome! :laugh:

Seriously though, and back on topic--i'm sure we will be very, very glad we ordered when our package arrives...;)

swedishfish612

I ordered, too! I have pretty much tried to ignore the existence of this deck as well as Bohemian Gothic, knowing they are OOP and out of my league, price-wise. But I couldn't resist this new edition at such a good deal. I got the Fortune Teller bag, too! Sounds like that's a popular one!

Bat Chicken

I am a sucker for the VR.... Pre-ordered.... :D

Londubh

Why oh why did I check AT on my lunch break?! I have a VR, but not the gold, and I realize this is only gold on the edges...

Bundle ordered, with Ace of Wands bag.

I reall was trying to be good.

Disa

Wow! I guess I missed BOTH pre-orders? :(

Le Fanu

I feel sick. I missed it. Surely there are going to be other opportunities?

You see what happens when you're at work?

I don't dare ask if all the minis have gone...

Even if the next batch goes up in August I've got my internet-free holiday booked then :(

strings of life

I feel sick. I missed it. Surely there are going to be other opportunities?

You see what happens when you're at work?

I don't dare ask if all the minis have gone...

Even if the next batch goes up in August I've got my internet-free holiday booked then :(
I missed it as well. I just came back from a mini-vacation. The 1st is a firm favorite, so I was obviously interested in the 2nd.

The luck of the draw I suppose.

Le Fanu

I take heart from this in the email;

In later releases the decks will be available separately. If you would like just one unbundled deck, please wait for later releases. Please remember that this is a pre-order. If you would rather not buy until the deck is shipping, there will be copies available in November.

So if the worst comes to the worst I can buy seperately. These are just the bundles that have gone...

Cocobird55

Yes, you will be able to buy the decks separately. I believe they are printing quite a lot of them.

Bat Chicken

It only took 8 hours for those bundles to sell out.... Wow. I was a t the right place at the right time.
Looking forward to November now!
I am sure the August sale will be a success as well.